Some one help i dont know what to do i found out im 9 wks pregnant n on contraception as my last child nearly killed me i dont know what to do abortion is only option for my health as drs think i wont survive. I am against abortion but i have 3 kids n if i dont survive this 1 there will b 4 kids without a mum. Just need advice do i risk my life to have this child n risk all my kids not having a mum or do i take the drs advice. Please dont judge i would never concider abortion in any other case just life or death n my kids i already have is whats worrying me.

Rising Star

Hey Christine. Oh, honey, I am so sorry to hear this. Children are the greatest gift. I support your decision, and I understand it breaks your heart. But you must be there for your children. 

Thx i apprecaite it ive been up half the night with this n to wake up with a positive comment just makes it a lil easier. I am making right decision arnt i. Its just so hard. Thx for ur support means alot.

Have you talked to your doctor about doing a c-section? I think that could be helpful in your case. Other than that, maybe you can ask your doctor about other options so that you and your baby can both live

Thx but its not the child birth that could kill me the dr said pregnancy could kill me my partner has rare blood type n doesnt agree with mine n i end up hospitised, last time nearly causing actual death. I wish it was the birth as then i have other options

Do you know what your partner's blood type is?

Oh, I'm so sorry you're in this heartbreaking position. I know this is such a hard decision and it's obvious from your post you're not taking it lightly. And only you can make this choice. However, if it helps, there are organizations out there that are meant specifically to come alongside women in your shoes. And please know someone out there is praying for you...

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Do you know if there is a way to schedule an early delivery?

Or perhaps you could try getting a second opinion. Usually if you ask another doctor, they could give you an option that could work for you, your baby, and your family.