Hello im 18 and my girlfriend is under age im preety sure she is pregnant but she nor i want to tell our parents she wants an abortion but she is underage i dont know if she can but we dont want to tell our parent bc they are against abortion we want to do this withought anyone knowing please help! I live in the state of North Carolina if that helps.

Legend

Hi Cristian,

If she's underage then she has few options.  You can not give consent for the procedure.

Where do you live?  We can help you with options.

Christian, do not be afraid. I know that you and your girlfriend are young and are very worried about this, but don't go thru with an abortion. Odds are if you do, then your girlfriend could develop some serious mental and physical complications;

My advice is that you seek out your local crisis pregnancy center for help or give your child up for adoption so that another family can have the ability to love it in your place.

All in all, don't worry and if you need anything else, feel free to ask

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use