I'm looking for someone who has an opoion on how to use loss weight by acupuncture. I have a friend who stop smoking by this method. I also heard its expense four visit.

Well, an acupuncturist will explain you all about it. Or they will just do the work.
I don’t know how many pounds you need to lose but acupuncture won’t make you lose weight, it will shut down your appetite.
I had only three sessions when I was 22 years old. It was five years ago. My friend’s aunt is an acupuncturist and she did it for me. From that day, I went on a diet and managed to lose 20 lbs in four months. I have been maintaining that weight (with ups and downs of course) ever since. But it is not due to acupuncture, I think it worked only then ( but I can’t say for sure) but due to the fact that I still obey some of the dietary rules of avoiding bread, not eating after 8pm, eating a lot of fruits and vegetables, avoiding sweats (so I don’t eat sweats on regular basis), and this is how I manage to keep my weight to normal although I am prone to easily gaining weight. P.S. I have aerobic classes three times/week.