U ever go to Dr

How are you doing now lovley?

How are you dear

I had an abortion 6 days ago and I'm in so much pain. I feel like I have the flu. I went to the hospital and they gave me antibiotics just in case but couldn't see anything really wrong. And I know it's weird but I only bleed clots and stuff when I use the bathroom. This is a scary process and everyone goes through it differently. Know that none of you are alone.

This is exactly how I feel! These large clots that I pass and the mild cramping is very uncomfortable. If a medical abortion has less painful side effects that would have been my option!

I am experiencing this now! Im talking about clots the size of lemons,eggs, and even sometimes this disguising pink tissue is attached to the clot or sometimes solo! It has been five days post abortion pill and the cramps still bring me discomfort needing either Vicodin or ibuprofen. I am getting a checkup Wednesday to make sure I have no infection.

This is how i feel right now, i had a termination Saturday, i was almost 10 weeks. I have a 7 month old and it goes against all of my morals, but i had to do it for me, my son and partner, as i dont believe its fair on our little boy as he hasnt got time to properly get to know us and do things with us ans hes still learning. I feel guilt everyday and it tears me apart everyday, but i just try to focus on my beautiful boy x

I took my abortion pills yesterday. I've only pass 2 clots so far I'm feeling like the pills didn't work. Because I'm not bleeding heavy like everyone else I know or read about. Is this normal

Hey I need help, I had an abortion over 6 weeks ago I've none stopped bleeding some days it's been light some days it's been heavy, I rang my doctors on the 3 week mark & they said I should be fine by the 5th week, I'm passing large blood clots the size of eggs & I'm in agony if anyone can shine any light this would be amazing thanks