Swedish scientists from the University of Uppsala studied the relationship between crime and steroid use in around 1,440 Swedish residents tested for the substance abuse in hospitals, facilities, and police and customs stations.

The study revealed that people who used anabolic steroids may be more likely to commit crimes involving weapons and fraud. The use of anabolic androgenic steroids has been linked to hypomania or manic episodes, depression or suicide, psychotic episodes and increased aggressiveness and hostility. The aggressiveness caused by steroids abuse was even linked to violent behaviors.

Study participants were divided in two groups to those who tested positive for steroids and those who tested negative. Youngsters who have been taking steroids were almost twice as likely to have been convicted of a weapons-related crime and 1.5 times as likely to have been convicted of fraud.

Although steroid use has been linked to violence and rage, no connection was found with its use and sexual offenses, violent crimes such as murder, assault and robbery, or crimes against property such as theft.

hello,
I have been using steroids since 8 months.Initially i faced many side effects.But now iam feeling better because i went through a site steroid-encyclopaedia.com which helped me to increase confidence. I am not rude i was a simple guy.Steroids help to improve conofidence not crime.
thanks.