I would like to know if there is any refractory period to an anal orgasm. 

I read in another post that anal orgasms can be brought about as many times as one can hold, 

does this mean that the ejaculation is solely pre-cum? and not "other" things that make the refractory period kick in? 

Is there a way to have a DO (Dry Orgasm) solely through anal masturbation? 

I wonder since the orgasm is achieved through prostate stimulation? Since the prostate only makes pre-cum does that mean that the orgasm is accomplished through the build up of pre-cum in it from the stimulation, meaning that all the other components of semen are practically absent? - Is this how it works?

Does anyone know how does pre-cum and anal orgasm stand in relation to Taoism ?

never hear Anal Orgasm?

Yeah, it can happen. Some guys have a male prostate orgasm without ejaculating, through prostate massage alone. Some ejaculate when they orgasm through prostate massage. If not, you can have multiple male orgasms, which is pretty amazing. If you jack off at the same time you are massaging the prostate, you will definitely ejaculate. It's up to you what you prefer, really, and it might take some playing around to figure it out if you are new to prostate play.

I'm a bit confused by your comments about Taoism, I don't see how the two are related, but then again I don't know much about Taoism at all. 

Hello,first said they are lots of nerve ending on the anus,not only the prostate.
Once said this yes,you can have dry orgasm with anal masturbation (I recomend you look aneros forum ,it is a great source of information)

The precum IS NOT produced on prostate.

if you wanna talk about it ,enter on aneros forum / chat