Am having trouble with sudden onset of panic and anxiety attacks. Last one was to the point of having to go to the doctor and find out if it was my heart, as i had neck and jaw and left arm pain. My ekg was normal but it was still scary. Was put on paxil but am not liking the side effect info Am now using xanax to help but sometimes it doesn;t work well. I was free of these things for some time and now they are back. I there any side effect free drug that can be used to help with these attacks?

Unfortunately there is a saying "Good medicine is bad medicine", so if you want results ... Sorry Judy.

I am a Traditional Chinese Medicine student and also studying homeopathy...and suffer from SEVERE panic attacks. Have you tried Acupuncture? also try "Bach's rescue remedy" I am in Canada and we can get it at any health food store.. there are no side effects whatsoever and it is quite helpful..
Good luck