I've lost it, I don't know what to do anymore. I learned how to cope with my anxiety and my panic disorder, everybody thinks that I am okay now but I am not, coping with this is not easy at all, it did make my life easier but now it is over my head and I cannot do it anymore, I have been strong for so long and I simply cannot do it any longer. I am in a really bad condition now because I cannot go on like this, I cannot cope with my anxiety and my panic disorder anymore.

Sound like you are really having a bad time there, Guest.

What about your friends and family, do they know how you feel? You cannot keep this inside you, you don't have to be strong all the time, if you talk to your family and friends and tell them how you feel, they will probably all be there for you and help you out. Maybe it is time to get some rest from being strong and let someone else do that, what do you think? I know it is not easy but try and open up to them and things will get better.

Nina is right, you need to let it all go. You have all of these emotions piled up inside of you and you are not letting them go out on surface and this is what you desperately need to do. All of these emotions are suffocating you and this is why everything is so hard for you. It is time to let it all go, to stop being strong, to grab a beer, lie down on your lawn and just look at the skies. It's a stunning feeling of freedom, you need to taste it, you need to free yourself, Guest.

I am amazed by how you guessed what is wrong with me, Nina. I didn't even think about this and I didn't realize that this was my actual problem until you brought it up. I want to thank you so much for this, I felt like you know me better than I know myself.

The truth is that I am used to being the strong one. I am always the one helping people through hard times, comforting them and giving them advice but I never ask for any of these neither do I show that I need them, but I need someone like me as well.

Celebrity

Guest, I am really sorry to hear this but you definitely have really hard time and problem in there. I know what you are going thorough, I was in the same situation. From your point of view you can definitely say that it is easy for me to tell that you can't give up, but trust me, I know that ugly feeling when you believe that your whole world is crushing down. 

You need to talk to someone who you trust, you need to go and seek for the best professional help that you can get. There are so many options to cope with it...

Hi there. I have anxiety all of my life I think. But it was mild and I was coping with it very well. In my school I was social, while I was at the college I was really good as well. But somehow this all has changed and I really can't tell why and when. I just started to feel different totally and I felt how anxiety is taking the control over my life. I was not able to stand that, but I also didn't want to talk to no one about this whole situation. It become worse and I lost will for my life. Than she appears and she pulled me out of this miserable condition. All that I am saying is that in the end only which is important is who supports you in this situation and who is going to stand by your side no matter what. You need to find that person. Good luck.

Celebrity

I am so glad when I read comments like this one. It is really good to find out that there is someone who had a will to beat anxiety a little bit. I am thrilled with that fact.

Yes, people who have any kind of panic disorder or anxiety generally need someone who is going to help them to deal with it. Talking to your friends, family, your partner or even your doctor can help you a lot. If you can't cope with it this way, maybe antidepressants are the best cure that you can get.

Ask for them, it is not a shame. 

Celebrity

But what if you don't have anyone around you who can listen to you and help you? That is a problem, and I do know so many people who were in situation like this.

Why don't you try doing something, such as yoga, meditation. Maybe you should visit some group therapies where you can hear some other people experiences. This also can help you a lot. 

I don't think that antidepressants are great solution, especially  because they can cause numerous side effects that can make you feel even worse than you are now. 

I think that talking to someone in this case is most important of all things that you can do.