I am a college student. I am sharing my flat with two more girls. I suspect that one of them has some sort of anxiety disorder. She is always in fear and she had some panic attacks. Everything is very stressful for her. She shows symptoms like: rubbery legs, sweating…etc.
I was wonder can anyone tells me what are other physical symptoms of anxiety disorder. Thank you.

I guess that is very complicated to dieal everyday with that kind of person. I had a friend who was full of phobias, which is also one of the anxiety disorders. She was always tensed and worried. I read somewhere that (beside symptoms that you are mentioned, rubbing legs and sweating) physical symptoms also are: tingling, numbness diarrhea, tense or tight muscles, headaches, trembling, shaking. If you think that she has serious problems try to persuade her to start with some counseling.