is there any medical treatment for fertility cleanse, except herbal medicines?

I'm not sure if I totally understand your question so can I ask you a few questions? When you say that you are looking for a fertility cleanse, what exactly is it that you are looking for? Are you looking for a vaginal treatment so that you can better conceive, or are you looking for something different? I just want to make sure I understand your question so I can help you out. Thanks in advance!

healthnfitnessguy wrote:

RE-VISITING MSIKDAR'S QUESTION 3 YEARS AGO. I THINK THE QUESTION IS, IS THERE ANY TABLET THAT CLEANSES OR FLUSHES THE FALLOPIAN TUBE OF ANY BLOCKAGE. REASON FOR THIS QUESTION IS THAT THERE ARE LOTS OF REPORTS ON CORNUAL OCCLUSION. I ALSO READ FROM A WEBSITE THAT CORNUAL OCCLUSION COULD BE AS A RESULT OF THE UTERINE MUSCLE AND ARE NOT TRUE BLOCKAGES. HOW CORRECT IS THAT "Most blockages are actually contractions of the uterine muscle and are not true blockages. The diagnostic test to detect this can irritate the uterus and cause the uterine musculature to contract. This is a temporary condition that has no effect on fertility. A common example is a condition known as Salpingitis Isthmica Nodosum (SIN), in which the tube becomes inflamed and nodules develop in the glands that line this portion of the tube". HOW TRUE IS THIS? Most blockages are actually contractions of the uterine muscle and are not true blockages. The diagnostic test to detect this can irritate the uterus and cause the uterine musculature to contract. This is a temporary condition that has no effect on fertility. If the blockage is due to contractions, can't the HSG test capture that.