I’m four months pregnant and I feel ok. But sometimes I have strong headaches. Before pregnancy I used to take naproxen and it helped me a lot .Whenever I used naproxen I could feel an instant relief. But now I'm not sure that this medicament is good for baby. Does anybody know any side effects from taking naproxen in pregnancy?

DO NOT take naproxen! Naproxen is very strong drug and not recommended during pregnancy. Be careful because it may be harmful to your unborn baby or can cause spontaneous miscarriage. Painkillers that belong to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) should not be taken after 32 weeks of pregnancy because they can cause serious damage to your baby's heart.

im 16 years old and i was prescribed naproxen when i went to the hospital because i recently broke my arm and the pains were coming back. they asked me if i was pregnant and i said no but i usually start my period in the beginning of the month and its still only the ninth and i have the flu so i dont know if that could delay my period or anything i took one pregnancy test it was negative then i took another and it was faint so i couldnt really tell then i took two more and they both said pregnant. i have no symptoms of pregnancy but i have had sexual intercourse within some time not exactly sure when. im looking into this and im extremely worried because by making this mistake it would have to lead me into having an abortion and that is against everything i believe in. i dont know if naproxen can affect pregnancy tests or anything but im very curious if someone could help me out with some answers. i dont have anyone to talk about this to so i cant get answers from other people. thank you .

Before my pregnancy I was prescribed Aleve while I was breastfeeding 2 pills, twice a day for servere cramping and for having multiple small cyst on my ovaries. Didn't really take it like I was supposed to cause it seem to upset my stomache. I was drinking some of this tea a lot at the time to prevent breast infections Traditional Medicinals Tea Organic Mother's Milk Tea.  I did some research on this tea and some of the herbs it has in it and found that some of them stimulate and contract the uterus. So I decided to stop drinking this tea and haven't had the servere cramping since. Read also that some of the herbs are not advise to take while pregnant, could potentially cause a miscarriage.

Soon after I became pregnant, I didn't have any tylenol on hand and was suffering from some really bad headaches, so I took just one aleve. I thought since the doctor said it would be ok to take that much while I was nursing that it would be ok to take 1 for a headache while I was pregnant. I was wrong. Within minutes I started having servere had to hold my breath cramping and within an hour when I went to the bathroom I noticed some spotting. It lasted for a couple of hours and later that night also had diarrhea. I'm worried sick with what I might have exposed the baby to. I would have never took or even had it in the medicine cabinet if I wasn't given the green light to take while breastfeeding, Even though it might be safe while breastfeeding I'm not going to take it again, and Definitely not when pregnant, not even one Aleve pill. Just wanted to post to help prevent others from making the same mistake.

I was taking naproxen twice daily then found out I was pregnant I now only take it when I really need it but have not felt like needing it in a month I was told it was safe until the last trimester I'm now just into my second I'm gonna stop completely now after seeing these comments thanks 

Don't use again reports of babies dying at birth that were exposed to naproxen, it can cause bleeding in lungs of a baby that's nursing to very bad stuff

At the start of my 2ND trimester now and a few days ago I also thought one aleve/naproxen couldn't hurt- Wrong! It caused major cramping, bleeding, and yes, even diarrhea. Just say no to freaking drugs, man-period.

Hello. Can you tell me what milligram you were taking and if your child turned out fine? I am extremely afraid... I took naprosyn (3) time not knowing I was pregnant 500Mg twice one day and (1) time another day.. I am currently (4) weeks pregnant and afraid that something might go wrong.

I just took a 500 my naproxen because my wisdom tooth is coming in. Right after I took it is noticed I may have some implemantation bleeding. Is this going to effect the pregnancy if it is implantation bleeding. I have been trying to get pregnant for months and am scared I may have messed up! Help!

I know this is an old thread but did any of you ladies that have had spotting afterbtaking Aleve have any complications? I'm currently experiencing a bad cold and Naproxen is the only thing that lowers my fever and takes away body aches and chills. When I took it for the first time a few days ago, I noticed brown spotting the following day. I'm
Nervous.

Nervous.