I think ur talking about hornet goat weed

I started in late August 2015 at 5.5in bone pressed erect length (BPEL). It's now May 2016 and I am at 6in BPEL, recently changed my Jelqing technique to 10 mins warming penis, 10 min slow 5-7 sec downward jelq strokes, 10 min warm down. Very happy with the gains, can't wait to hit 6.5in even if it is slow progress!

I been doing jelping for 5 years after reading about it on the internet. I slowed down much because my wife says I'm almost too big. I do recommend to warm up first and to rest on the weekends. Also add some kegel exercise in there you will be amazed at the results

I had great success. In my teens and early to late 20's my erection was just under 8 inches in length and about 6 inches in girth. I suffered a work related injury that caused nerve damage and weight gain. Eventually I suffered from E.D.

A urologist recommended jelqing but he made no guarantee. I purchased a penis pump to aid with the exercises. I didn't look for results until 2 months. I noticed that I was longer and thicker flaccid. Erect I noticed that I was thicker at the base than usual but found that I was not fully erect (solid) until just before climax.

I did gain about 3/4 of an inch in length and 1/2 inch in girth. I measured a few strokes before climax and I was just under 9 inches. One draw back is that my penis was an even color before all this but now it looks slightly discolored but my gland is a beautiful shiny purple color. Good luck.

I also tried it with mixture of almond and very little 1/15 clove oil (outer skin only )...believe me it works bt not more than 5 minute massage ....ur penis will be fully erect ...bt dont expect increment in original leangth ..but it might be looking little wider...exercise will make its experiance even batter