Hello guys,

anyone here somersizing? Anyone had success with somersizing diet plan? My sister and her husband did this a few years ago, and both of them had nice success. But I guess this diet is not that popular anymore. I think that Atkins diet is at the top right now. I think that Suzanne Somers has some great rules that we should follow .

Personally I love cereals and milk, I could eat that meal every day.

Do you follow this diet? Have you ever tried? Do you have any tips and advice for me? Feel free to tell me some recipes.

I need the support!

Thanks for your answer!

Hello there,

Yes, this diet is not that popular anymore. Anyone who followed Suzanne Somers diet now follows some other maybe with some Somers tips, I am not sure!

Basically, this is good diet. My sister has lost at least 30 pounds. But she said that the problem is that it is really complicated just to explain food plan or basic guidelines of this diet. I have some books written by Suzanne Somers, and I must say that I am so confused by them.

Maybe you should try some easier diet before you decide to somersizing.

Her recipes must be great, so you can include it in your meals.

Good luck!

Hi there,

I believe that you can lose weight following this diet, but personally I don't like it. At all! I think there are a lot of good diet programs that we can follow. I don't know, it is my opinion. I have tried this diet three years ago and nothing! This regime is just not that right for me. It is hard and complicated for me.

It is not even that popular anymore.

In her book you can find a lot of good recipes and that is basically it. I just can't eat it every day.

I just don't feel good somersizing.

Anyone else?

Thank you!

Hello girls,

thanks for your advice. I also believe that it is very hard to stick to some rules based on the somersizing diet plan. I don't even know which groceries contain fats, which proteins, and which carbs. So it would be really hard for me to learn while I am cooking. Do you agree with me?

I think that this is really a hard diet program at the beginning, but later you can learn all those tips. But now I don't think I am ready for it.

Maybe I should follow some easy diet instead to somersizing.

Thank you girls!

Keep posting!

I don't like to eat fruits on empty stomach. I like to eat it for a dessert or after dinner. You know that somersizing is kind of a low carb diet.

But I think there are so many low carb diets that are much simpler and healthier. I don't like somersizing.

Most people who turn away from the somersizing did it because they just don't understand the eating plan. I am one of them as well. I have tried it and I did not like it at all.

I think you can find better diet as well. But it is your decision.

Take care!

Hello there,

Thank you once again. I have to agree with you as well. It is hard and confusing. The somersizing is a weight loss program that really requires cutting down on carbos and combining foods in a really specific and confusing way. It is hard for me as well. I have heard that there are some benefits that include weight loss, fat burning and improvement of metabolism.

But sometimes I think that is very good to be true. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe I will turn away from this diet totally.

Maybe I will consult to nutrition consultant. I don't know.

Once again, thanks!

Hello there,

somersizing is a slow-calorie plan based on much healthier food. It is difficult because of combining foods at every meal every day. This diet is not that bad. My mother is on a food combining plan. She has been on it for few months and she has lost a lot of weight. She is healthy and happy now.

I believe there are so much simpler diet than somersizing. But somersizing diet is just fine as well, for those who don't have any health problems. If you stick to the book, you will see the results.

Give somersizing an opportunity.

Hi everyone,

of course you are going to lose weight following this diet, but that is not a point here. For example, my sister had very good success following somersizing diet plan until she stopped following it. Basically, you need to follow this diet plan every day because once you stop you can gain pounds. This can happen with every other diet as well. The main problem is how to learn combine foods for every meal. That is the only reason that I think this diet is complicated. Trust me, I have tried everything and anything.

You can find a simple low – carb diet.

That is my opinion.

Enjoy!

I'm going to try Somersizing again.  I did it years ago, and yes you do loose weight.  It really is not that hard.  It took me about a month before I saw any weight loss, but then it happened.  Going to jump into it, but will be a little harder with the holidays coming and traveling.

I have done the Sumersizing and it is the best way to loss weight that I have found!!! I am sad to say that I am ready to do the plan again for the 4th time, I have high stress and I Love food and now I am going to Somersize and get on with my life. Somersizing is the Best and I am ready to do it again!!! I have lost A Lot of weight each time, I mean over 100 pounds each time two times more then 100 pounds. Somersizing really Works!!!

Hi. I would also like to start and dont mind doing this diet with someone else for support and accountability.

I love Somersizing and find it very easy.  Best diet I ever tried.  If you do a google search for Somersize forum you will find a site with lots of great recipes

Hi.
I have tried the Somersizing plan and easily lost weight on it. It is the best and easiest to follow diet plan I have ever tried and you can eat as much as you want. I think I found it easy because I have always been at ease with the difference between protein foods (briefly, eggs, meats, fish and fowl) and carbohydrate foods (grains, fruits, anything with sugar). I got the impression from the responses here that some people were overwhelmed with the diet bec they didn't quite know that basic principle. Once you are comfortable with that concept, I believe you will find the rest easier. But you do have to change your thinking about what constitutes a meal. No more sandwiches or hamburgers on a roll bec that would be a carb and protein together and that is not allowed. You do have follow her seven rules but once you commit to them it becomes natural. It is a change of thinking. And drink plenty of water. Neglecting to drink enough water will keep you from losing weight. It really is not complicated once you accept the rules. It just involves a commitment. Also, don't let her fancy recipes overwhelm you. The basic rules can apply to a simple menu if you prefer to eat simply. I haven't looked into this in a long time but i believe you can look up forums on simple menu ideas for somersizing.

Just started again, today. Did this 15 yrs ago and had success but switched to Atkins.

Great Success for the whole neighborhood. We took this one as a group and everyone lost significant amounts of weight. One guy as much as 55 pounds and the women on average 25-30. The hardest thing for us was giving up the caffeine but the rest is easy.