I definitely need to cut down on my calorie intake. The problem is that I don’t know how much I was taking and am now thinking about trying with a 1200 Calorie Plan. I need to lose around 20-25 lbs and I was wondering if 1200 would be low enough for me. Does anyone has info on this?

I reckon that you could try with 1200 calories because a human needs 1800 calories for normal living. Once you start with 1200 intake you will lose weight, or at least you should. I also started this 1200 calorie plan and was on it for two months. I did manage to lose weight. I lost 15 lbs in two months and then it stopped going down. I ate the same and I wasn’t losing any more. I was really devastated! I didn’t know what to do, so I did the most stupid thing-I quit! I managed to stay on the 15lbs lower weight for another two months and then I gained it back.