Ever since my son is on Singulair (earlier on Flonase) his behavior is changed. His reactions become strange. He is acting, as he is not himself any more. I have hard time recognizing my on kid. His school director even asks us to keep him home until he is well again. Does anyones kid take Singulair or Flonase? Are you noticing any changes in yours kids behavior?

My daughter was on both medications for couple of years. First, it was Flonase and then it was Singulair. Because of side effects of these medications, she lost two years of school. She developed some kind of steroid psychosis. I insisted in taking her of those medications. She is now on some alternative (natural) drugs and she is fine.

My duaghter has been on these for years. NOw 9 has became very depressed. Took her off singulair b/c of studies happening and she got better. still a little anxiety and acting out wondering is it the flonase

I'm nineteen and I took Singulair from the time I was eleven until maybe fifteen or sixteen. When I was fifteen or sixteen, I started taking Flonaze. I never figured there was a connection, but it's worth mentioning that I have been diagnosed with MDD, OCD, and GAD all in the past year. 

Yes i believe flonase has changed my 5 yr old's behavior. I have taken him off it. So i will wait and see.

what natural drugs is she taking?

Can you please tell me what natural alternative things he is taking I need help !!!