Aunt Ida s Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules

All Natural!
It Grows On Trees.

Aunt Ida s Apple Cider Vinegar contains 300 mg of pure Apple Cider. For years, health conscious individuals have known about the many amazing nutritional benefits of this product.

It's such a tiny amount, wouldn't it just be easier to drink a tsp. of Apple Cider Vinegar? Cheaper in liquid form?

What is it good for? The ad copy says nothing about what it might be used for except that "health conscious individuals have known about the many amazing nutritional benefits of this product". :roll:

Doseage?

I've heard of people taking apple cider vinegar (but I hadn't seen it in capsule form) to lose weight. There was a product here that was advertised as "Jogging (yes, that's right, jogging) in a Jug". It was basically apple cider vinegar. You were supposed to drink a certain amount of it a day and supposedly it gave you the weight-loss benefits of exercise without having to get off of your butt.

I have't seen it in a while. Maybe they got sued for false advertising and lost.

Apple juice and cider always put my digestive tract in an uproar. Maybe that's how they define "weight loss". :shrug:

People who still believe (and actually want it!) there is a way to lose weight and maintain good health without exercise should be taken out and given a dutch rub.

I knew someone who washed her face with it. I'm not kidding.

The theory behind that is that it balances your pH.

Purple - try it and let us know if you fall over less.

I'm thinking the "weight loss benefits" touted in the advertisement might be similar in theory although I doubt any scientific evidence is present to suggest such.

Big Fat 1! Except I don't know what a dutch rub is. :?: