Hello! My father has been suffering from arthritis for some time now. Non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs he takes help him to reduce pain and inflammation but he has started to have some adverse reactions lately. His doctor changed his therapy but I am afraid that side effects can occur again. I try to find out some other ways for pain and inflammation relieve. Are there natural products for arthritis pain?

Hello! You should be very careful with taking products that claim to be 100% natural in relieving of pain and inflammation in arthritis. Unfortunately there are many products that could harm your health and should not be taken without consulting your doctor first. I think you can try with diet. Well balanced diet, full of Omega-3 fatty oil will help you in relieving your symptoms of arthritis. I would suggest salmon, sardines, halibut and other cold-water fish at least three times per week. You can also try with a special cream that contains capsaicin which is easily absorbed through the skin and reduces inflammation.

yes there is. check it out right here: itssimplybetter.iamagel.com/products/flx.php

Try researching the links between gluten intolerance and arthritis/autoimmune disease. You will be stunned. I had an autoimmune disease, did 5 years of cortisone (and MASSIVE doses, sometimes iv), immunosuppresants, a chemo drug etc etc until i did my own research. I tried going gluten free and never got sick again. My father has osteo-arthritis and tried the same thing. We have both been gluten free for 6 years, we both got rid of our eczema (I used to blame him for mine!), i have never relapsed and his pain has reduced by about 99%. He started living again. I'm not telling anyone to stop taking any medication they are given, but in my instance I found it fantastic to cut something out of my diet rather than keep taking drugs to mask the underlying problems.
Food for thought.
Good luck.

I suffer from Spinal Stenosis and I have found a topical cream that:Relieves sore muscles, Loosens tight muscles, Numbs soreness and surface pain & its made with natural ingredients work the best for me :)

what is the name of the tpoical cream