Don't mean to brag but a few months back, my mom commented on how muscular my thighs looked (I was wearing shorts) and I was :oops: :oops:
I'm also proud of the nice calves and abs running has given me.

How bout you?

Calves. All the hill running and hill workouts have left me with that deep W carved into the back of my calves.

My left big toe is outta this world

Back in the day, i was proud of my calves. I hope to one day be proud of running abs.

My feet, I imagine. Several people who have had long running careers have said I have the perfect feet for running (even though I'm a moderate overpronator - go figure).

nuttin to be proud of here. :shrug:

Uh my arms..... The gnarly looking calfs come easy from the running but my arms aren't real runner-like.....

Even at the ripe old age of 50 I get complements all the time on my muscular legs, especially the calves.

muscular legs

I have fantastic serratus.

my pancreas is awesome.

My calves.

I have a body builder acquaintance that asked me where I got them and I said I was born with most of it, but that running made them pop right out.

And a martial artist friend saw them once and fecitously (sp?) said "Grow some calves will you, you sissy!!??"

Personally, I'm proud of the fact that my a$$ is no longer poised to take over the world.

bodacious TAH-TAHS.

i'm so kidding. :|

my teeth are straight :mrgreen: like his. but that's not running.

sigh.

When I wasn't so post-baby flabby :( I used to be most proud of my abs. Now, I look back and I envy the entire body that I once had. I'll get there, I HOPE, but it will take a lot more effort and planning than it took back then.

chin (singular)