The day before my 25th birthday I got an ashma attack and have been getting them since and was diagnose with ashma. Within the year has gotten worst and is now take symbicort. Is yoga good to help your lungs etc. I get scared as never had this problem and when I get my attacks the regular inhaler does not work so would have to go to ER and put on the nebulizer machine and finally my doc prescribe me symbicort and now I have the machine home with me, but I try not to worry and continue my daily routine but sometimes I do get a little worried. Can anyone with the same issue just give me some advise. Thanks.

Hi! I'm sorry to hear about your problem. I also heard that yoga could help, techniques such as meditation, biofeedback, hypnosis and progressive muscle relaxation may help too with asthma by reducing tension and stress. Maybe you could try acupuncture as well since it's safe and generally painless. Take care.