Some hard and true facts about scars. Scars occur when the thick layer of our skin (the dermis layer) is damaged. However, scars need not be permanent. Research has confirmed that the MOST EFFECTIVE way to reduce scar is actually applying CONCENTRATED Vitamin E to the skin to increase collagen and nourish the skin.

Using other methods eg. Chemicals, surgery and others do not work. Those may seem faster BUT short term solutions with lots of side effects!!! Try and GET hold of some serum with very very high concentrated Vitamin E. Doesn't matter which brand as long as it contains natural Vitamin E. Most products will not have high Vitamin E because the ingredient is expensive.

If you need a suggestion, one product I tried recently that works is Natur E which you can find at scarremovaltreatment.net. Let me know if it does work for you.

Do you have any sources that you can cite for this? I know a lot of people who have stretch marks and scars but they say that there's nothing else that they can do. I've heard that the only thing that works with any level of efficacy is actually retin a acne treatment because it removes the upper layer of dermis, and even then it just causes scars to fade, not disappear. Do you have the studies?

Many years ago i burned my wrist using oven cleaner, i didn't wear gloves. As i tan, the scar remains white, obviously. A few years back i tried Mederma, it actually faded the scar. Tho is not gone all together, it has toned down quite a bit.

Natur E worked for me too. I used it on stretch marks though.