Hi, I have put on ten pounds during this winter. Now, as the summer is near, I would like to lose these excess pounds fast. I know that working out is the best way to get thin, but I don't want to go to the gym and build muscles. Could someone tell me what the best ways for burning calories are?

Hi, the best way for burning calories is to workout. You don't have to lift heavy weights and bulk the muscles to burn calories. Cardio exercises combined with light weight lifting is the thing that does the trick for me. Like you, I also put on few pounds during the winter. But I manage to control my weight with this combination workout. Cardio exercises are great for burning fat, but are not enough. You should combine them with some weight lifting exercises. The weight shouldn't be heavier than five pounds. There are many gyms that offer a workout programs that combine these two elements. This will help you to burn many calories. It will take some time for the results to be seen. There is no fast healthy way lose weight. You should be patient this time. Also, a low-carb diet is one more thing that helps me lose weight. When you achieve the desired weight, you shouldn't stop working out. Make the workout a regular part of your life.