Hi ! I have a big clit that pokes out. During sex , it is a plus because while I'm being penetrated, my clit is being rubbed at the same time being as it is large. I keep it waxed and I'm VERY clean, I'm just sooo self conscious about looking weird. My ex boyfriend made fun of Me in an argument 1ce. Ever since , I've felt ashamed. Other guys have loved it though. What do You think about big clits ?

Well I think you should just not worry about your big clit. It's the way God made you. I'm pretty sure lots of women went through this. You're not alone. If your boyfriend doesn't like your clit then break up with him for being judgmental. The guys that compliment your clit say thx and listen to them

Dont worry what an ex boyfriend said people that make remarks in an argument are only jealous. I think you are lucky in a way some female's have to rub or have their clits rubbed during intercourse you don't. It's the same for males some of us have a big penis some have small ones. As long as you both are enjoying it who care's. As for me a big clit is great so don't be ashamed enjoy it.

I agree w you ivory. After all , as long as I'm helathy I'm okay. Thank u

Allln143 you are absolutely right! Thanks for the feedback

I am die’n to suck on a big clitt I've always wanted to be with a woman with a clitt that gets hard and grows while going down on her. If yr looking for a clitt loving guy puerto rican in Brooklyn that is ready for the big flitted call me.

After further review, I don't think it's the clit . The thing is,.my lips are fat

I love it email me

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

I'm actually looking for a big Clitt to suck on I'm always dreaming of licking one until she explodes,lol no need to sugar coat we're all grown ups..

Big clit and labias mean way more pleasure for me. I am a man and thats the best kind of vagina in the world

I myself loves a woman that has a MASSIVE clit.The bigger the better women like Yvette Boava Colette Gurmond which hers is HUGE and veiny.There is nothing better than to see a womans clit getting HUGE and it's throbbing