New Reply New Topic Followed by 11 people

im to embarssed to ask the doctor about this, but for a couple years now but at the pore of light hairs on my breasts, there are like blackheads, and sometimes pimples. I have searched for any information like this but found nothing. If i pop the pore it comes out like a white head. Im soo depressed and embaressed and dont know whats wrong. Also i have fine light hair on my chest you cant see it unless your up extremely close, but i can see it, and the hair also comes falls off if i pull.
Can someone please tell me whats up with the blackheads on my breast, i just want to cry!

Hey, I have the EXACT same situation with the blackhead and the hairs EVERYTHING, i did ask a dr about it and she wasa dermatologist she was like what nothings wrong stop picking at your skin. I know it's annoying but if don't mess with anything for a long time they stop appearing so often, keep clean and DONT TOUCH :-) That's all I've been able to learn...
Don't cry,no one could ever notice but you! and if my advice do go to your dr, thats what they r there for, trust me theyve seen much worse things than a few bumps on a womans breast.

I have the same thing. I have large breasts with large pores. When I lay on my side and run my hand over my breast it feels bumpy, kind of like my nose does because I have blackheads on my nose too. What I do is get in a good position and get some good lighting. From certain angles I can see the tops of the blackheads protruding from the skin. Then I take a pair of tweezers and pluck them out. I think that would be the best way to do it because you are not using your fingers or damaging the skin. Although sometime with the angle I am at I miss the blackhead and pinch the skin. But the skin on my breasts is too 'lose' for loss of a better word. It is not like my nose, I can't squeeze the area to pop the blackhead because all it does is pinch the skin together. Sometimes light colored hair comes with it. I am pretty sure that these are blackheads and not hairs because most of my body hair is light in color and these look dark. Sadly though they keep coming back, and that makes me doubt myself and think maybe they are really hairs. I am going to the dermatologist today, I am going to ask her about it.

I also have this! I just googled it to see it there was any cure! Sometimes I get this one hair, near my nipple grow.. it's just a single brown hair, and feels almost like a pube - I have to pluck it out every time, it's so embarrassing. My boyfriend hasn't picked up on my blackheads and it doesn't affect our sex life, but I'd like to feel better in myself about it.. but i'm sure damn glad i'm not the only one who has it lol

WOW! i thought for sur ei was the only person with this problem. it sucks. sometimes i thought well its not that noticeable so maybe everyone has it and wonders the same thing. i have had so many problems with black heads and acne in general. im really sick of it.

Dont worry its perfectly normal. Most girls have this problem. Easiest way would be to use a gentle scrub in the shower to remove the hair like things, they are not rooted as you all must have noticed, they slip out easily. Another method to try is use normal cellophane tapes if your skin is not sensitive, regular cellophane tapes are not very high on adhesive, they gently come out pulling the hair and not hurting your skin.

I even get bumps all over my nipples which when i squeeze pop out as white heads. So i havent really figured out a technique to get rid of them at one go. My dermatologist told me it is perfectly normal, specially in ladies with oily or combination skin.

I am having that problem too... I have some large pores on my breasts, and noticed some of them look like blackheads. I just tried to squeeze one, and it came out like a blackhead. But here is the weird thing, it came out very thin, and had about 5-10 really blonde hair like fibres attached to it. Does anyone else know what is up with those hairs attached to the blackhead? They are like roots and really creeping me out!!

ive had this for years and ive got scars all over my breasts as a result. its really embarrassing. ive always wondered if anyone else has the same problem. i dont have the hair so much as the pores are huge and seem to get infected due to what i can only gather as heat from sweating and bras. if there is any way to stop it happening it would be great. it really is emabrressing with all the scars and sores

I just wanted to let you guys know that I went to the doc and she said I have dermatitis (I also have it on my left labia). I had been using a subtle steroid ointment (triamcinolone Acetonide ointment USP, 0.1%) for both for years now and it works wonders. I also have Psoriasis on my scalp, corners of my nose, chin, and ears :-(

If you have Psoriasis or Dermatitis somewhere else on your body, there's good chances you have it other places or MIGHT get it other places on your body that you might not recognize.

Basically I use the steroid when my breasts flare up for a few days, applying twice a day. It automatically looks better and really is like night & day wihtin a few days. I don't have to use it again until it flares up again (Psoriasis and dermatitis is also linked to trigger factors like stress, and my dermatitis doesn't like friction or certain materials such as panties or bra's.) I have small peach fuzz hairs that grow sometimes 2-3 hairs in one pore. I can also pull on them and they just fall out. The pores will look large and have small blackheads and you can tell they are blocked. I can also stand by the light and see the areas where the pore is blocked. They will get pink or red and it looks so ugly. I also have dry areas around the pores and sometimes the dryness is very itchy, and will cover the area like a thin layer of sunburn. I don't typically have a lot of dry skin there though, mostly because I am very active and sweat a lot.

Ask your doc about the steroid and see if it works for you! My fingers are crossed, I really thought for a while I could never show my breasts to my husband ever again, but now they look completely healthy!

I'm not saying this is the solution for all of you, but sometimes the pores can just get blocked by other problems like dermatitis and cause a lot of problems.

I am 26 and a have been married for 2 years - I know how difficult it is to feel like you're ugly because this c**p is gross, but if your doc doesn't know what it is or give you a solution, try and try again. Get a second or third opinion.

Good Luck to all of you!

Girls I have a question... I have this problem too but I think it might be because since i have such large breasts, I prefer to wear my bra to bed. They're always closed up in a tight space and I think it might be causing the problem.

Do any of you who are also experiencing these issues also always have your boobs locked away?

Guest wrote:

I have this problem and the solution I have found is to clean my breasts every day with hydrogen peroxide and then Bactine. Pat dry with a clean cloth, and slather with neosporin. Then cover it with a bandage for a few hours until the neosporin soaks in. This has the added benefit of making your breasts smooth and supple.

This can get expensive to do, but it works. My sores and blackheads have finally gone away and its preventative - so hopefully I won't have new sores that will eventually scar.

A friend of mine recommended cleaning your breasts with Pro-Activ, which is an acne skin care regime intended for your face, but apparently can work on any infected area of your body. However, I haven't tried that yet so I can't recommend it.

If anyone wants to talk to me about this, for advice or just to commiserate, feel free to email me. .

Good luck ladies

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

hi girls, i have also had this problem for a couple of years, may have been longer but only a couple of years i have been squeezing like hell, its like an addiction, i just came out of a squeezing sesh to google squeezing pores on breasts. After years of squeezin i now have scarred breasts and constantly have a few red bumps on my breasts where it is infected. If i squeeze these sometimes something comes out plus blood but that isnt good as it makes it worse but squeezing is like an ocd for me. Well listen up girls, i have PCOS and so also get white/black heads and acne on my face and even sometimes i have squeezed white stuff from my belly and even in my crotch. I went to the docs and was prescribed limecycline after 2 months the acne on my face has cleared apart from the scars and the shaving rash i get on my neck cause of the hairs i get cause of PCOS but im getting them lasered. Sorry to rant but at the end of the day go to doc get antibiotic it will help but not cure, good hygeine may help as we sweat especcialy me quite a lot in this area too this may be a factor to the blocked pores. If u squeeze excessively u need to tell the doc this as it can manifest into an obsession. Thank you. Good luck x x

Go to your ob/gyn- Get a physical. This could be a symptom of PCOS (poly-cystic ovary syndrome), which I have.

Other symptoms include inibility to lose weight, hair in random places (a chin hair here, a boob hair there), and more. If not treated, it can put you at risk for not having children in the future.

Please have it checked out!

Proactiv is Benzoyl Peroxide so if you're already using a Benzoyl Peroxide wash the Proactiv will do the same job. I have this exact problem but haven't ever tried Benzoyl Peroxide, although I've used it on my face and found it works fairly well. I'm going to try the Benzoyl Peroxide wash before seeing my doctor as I'm not all that comfortable showing my doctor my H cup breasts!

I also have this problem and I am 31 years old. I have been dealing with this for years, and I had really bad acne when I was younger (that has since gone away). I used Benzoyl Peroxide wash and took pills to rid the acne on my face and shoulders, but it did no good for the blackheads on my breasts. I also deal with the lil hairs as well. The last year though, however, I found out that I have HS (Hidradenitis Suppurativa), which causes boil looking things on parts of the body. Learning this information has basically told me I have really bad skin, even though I cannot see it. I get boil like bumps under my breast (and now in my armpit) and sometimes on my thighs. Some are small and then one or two may get big. I did not have any signs of this problem until last year, as soon as I had one weird boil, I was told I had this and then WHAM! I get them a lot now. I would go to the doctor about any skin infections or weird problems, because just stressing over these blackheads can cause more problems and you may have something else going on with your skin. The doctor would probably give you an ointment and a pill to take to get rid of it. If all else fails, I guess your next option would be to save up money to have laser surgery. I notice the blackheads, and my husband knows they are there, but says he doesn't really see them too much. I just started wearing shirts that show the skin in that area, so I am trying to move on lol.