What about old school body building? With so many new exercises and products, people tend to forget about old and classy workout. I am talking about deadlift. You do not need bench for that, only weights, barbell or even dumbbells could do the work. I still find it to be one of the most exciting and most effective exercises for body building. I just hope there are more people like me. Blast your deadlift people!

Hey man, I could not agree more with you. All those new fancy machines that could pump up your toes muscle if you want, are nowhere near the deadlift. The fact about that exercise is that it build sup three big muscle groups, glutes, back and thighs. Especially the lower back part is build up with this exercise. Trainers today tend to avoid this type of workout, due to fear of injury, but with a good stretching and warm up that can be avoided. The only question in this exercise that you can ask one another is: How much can you lift? It is as simple as that.