what was the turn out on your feet were is the doc at we are in michigan

Where is this doctor located? What is his name?

There is a doctor in Atlanta, Hamdond Dr. who uses Botox for Mortons Neuroma, however, he charges $1300. A Botox vile ranges between 300 and 400 dollars. Where are you located as your podiatrist may be more reasonable. AtlNYlady

I HAVE MORTON'S NEUROMA OVER 9 YRS. HAVE GONE THE WHOLE ROUTE OF TX'S EXCEPT FOR SURGERY (WHICH IS THE MAJORITY OF TIME UNSUCCESSFUL AND THE NEUROMA CAN RETURN)
CAN YOUR DR. RECOMMEND A DR. HERE IN ATLANTA (EXCEPT FOR THE ONE ON HAMMOND DR. AS HE CHARGES $1300
AND BOTOX VILE IS BETWEEN 300 & 400 DOLLARS.
I CANNOT AFFORD THAT HIGH PRICE SO PERHAPS HE WOULD KNOW OF ANOTHER DR. HERE THAT WOULD DO THE BOTOX.
HAVE DONE ALOT OF RESEARCH ON BOTOX AND THIS DOES WORK IN SO MANY OTHER PHYSICAL AREAS WITHOUT A RISK.
THANK YOU

Botox is what is injected into people's faces to prevent "laugh lines", quite commonly between the eyes...watch your favorite Hollywood actress. Does her forehead/area between her eyes not move when she smiles/frowns?? She's likely had Botox injections. It deadens the nerves, temporarily. It does wear off, so means continuing injections. I'm not familiar with long term risks and side effects, you might try googling them. It's derived from a virus or bacteria that causes Botulism. The disease part of the organism is neutralized, of course...you won't get Botulism from it. I

Pleeeeeeze let us know if it helps your pain and where that dr. is as we may go from the ends of the earth to even b out of pain for a few days.

I live in Australia and persuaded my podiatrist and the radiologist who did my first - ineffectual - ultrasound directed cortisone injection, to inject Botox into my neuroma on 30 October 2015. Since Botox for podiatry is still regarded as experimental, I couldn't claim for the Botox or the scan, but the benefits achieved in temporarily paralyzing the nerve and eliminating the burning pain are invaluable. And this relief continues into the summer months, when it is most undesirable to be required to wear closed shoes & orthotics. It may only last a few months, but what a relief. Susan

I am a dermatologist who has used Botox in my practice for over 20 years and out of frustration with my Morton Neuromas on both feet that did not respond well to virtually all other injection options, I injected my neuromas with Botox 25 units each foot, which helped, but when I injected 50 units each neuroma the next rx, I had sustained pain and aching relief ~ 80% for four months. Its worth considering. Capsaicin injections that are ultrasound guided also look promising. JAS, MD

I am noticing that your post was from a year ago. Did you try a doctor that did Botox on your foot and did it help you?

where in Australia is the Doctor? I am also in Australia with a similar condition.