How much calories I can burn with sex. My friend says that I can lose at least 3-5kg per month if I have sex 3 times a day. Ha, ha ...the problem is that I am even hungrier after… well; I would like some comments, maybe someone to share experience.

Well, calories are burning with sex, but I think it s individual how much. I saw on TV that girl she says she lost about 17kg only with sex….well, she claims that with more sex her appetite changed and the desire for the different kind of food occurred. I am not sure what to believe, but she was convincing.

Hi there,
Well this is an interesting question I have to say. Sex is something that most of us like and considering the amount of energy that we put in it we need to expect some calories to be burned down. Well experts say that around thirty minutes of sex can burn up to 85 calories. This doesn’t sound like it is too much, but it all depends on how often do you have sex. If you multiply it several time you could even lose a pound in one month.
How often do you have sex and how long does it last? They say that sex is a good exercise because you involve a lot of muscles while practicing it.