Well, covering the bases. I'm 16. I'm sexually active. I'm on my first period day of my 5th month of birth control. The burning, itching feeling began to occur about 4 days ago. I noticed the swelling yesterday.
The last time I had sex was sometime in the end of June. It was with someone I'd been in a serious relationship for more than a year, and we've both been tested, me once, him several times. I HAVE seen a gynecologist before. I haven't engaged in self-intercourse in like 2 weeks either.
Nothing has been changed in my life cycle that I'm aware of, other than I've been swimming a fair amount more this week than I have all summer? In a lake? I took a peek in the mirror and I saw EXTREME redness in the lower area of my labia minora, more so where the lips reach their max stretch point, and its VERY sore and sensitive. I also found some white, toilet-paper looking residue, which I proceeded to clean out. To the best of my knowledge, that has never been there before.
Help??

i have the EXACT same problem. its been a few days, 4 maybe, and the swelling, burning, itching has not stopped & i have the same discharge. Saturday i was given a morning after pill in the ER after a r.a.p.e evidence exam, i cant read the handwriting, it looks like the drug was called lerosa (levosa?) These symptoms did not appear until about a day after the exam took place.

I currently have the same thing happening to me but mine started 4 months ago and I didnt find out what it is until a few days ago.

Apparently, it's yeast infection.

I was raped 13 days ago . I still have extreme redness on my vaginal lips . I have no discharge . I was druged so I didn't wake up for hours I have no idea what he did . Seems he may have put a drug of some kind in my vagina. I have not spoke to anyone about this because he threatened me.