I have been experiencing pain when I urinate in the morning. I usually urinate right after I wake up, and it burns, and leaves a tingly itchy fielding inside for a little while after wards. After that point, I feel no more pain urinating throught the day. I have not seen any sores, swelling, or pain anywhere else. Is it likely that I might have an STD? I had sex about 3 weeks ago with a new partner, but she claims to have been recently tested negative.

i get the same sort of thing....most morning i get up and go to the toilet. when i have almost finished urinating i start to get a very slight burning sensation. the end of my penis thewn goes rather darker in colour. after about an hour the colour is back to normal and i dont get any pains when urinating..what is this?? i think im gunna go to the docter :-(

Sounds like it could be a urinary tract infection (UTI). Symptoms of a UTI in men include:

•Frequent urge to urinate but often the amount of urine passed is small.
•Painful, burning feeling in the area of the bladder or urethra, during urination.
•Fatigue can occur, feeling sleepy and lethargic.
•Fever (This often means that the infection has moved into the kidney).
•The urine can look cloudy or milky. If blood is present then the color will be reddish
•Urine can smell offensive.
•Nausea and even vomiting may occur in kidney infections.
•Back pain

Have your doctor do a urine sample to see for sure and if you need antibiotics.

I get exactly the same thing, only in the morning during 1st urinating I get this burning sensation. I read up on this and all other burning sensations are more consistent during all urinating. Any ideas???? Should we just pray it goes away????????????

same thing here. i did recently get treated for a urinary tract infection, and seemed to be clear afterward. but now, a couple month later, i feel a slight burning while urinating in the morning, and then a lingering burning sensation in the urethra afterward. however, throughout the rest of the day, urination causes no discomfort. this makes me think that the initial urination gets rid of bacteria that's been growing in the urethra during the night, and which returns the next night. that's my uneducated theory. but would welcome some more expert input.

I had severe cystitis and burning urination.went to several doctors and gynecologist.took antibiotics for months and did all kinds of tests.nothing helped.finally went to a urioligist named pearlyn qwek and she helped me heal 100 percent.she was god sent and is in Singapore.if you want to feel recovered plzz try her.

I just broke up with my ex. We desided to get bck together. He has had other partners as i have not. We finally had sex again but right after he started saying it burns only in the morning when he uses the restroom. How could he have got anything from me? Or what can it be?

He got it from the other partner...he wants you to think its your daily so you dont get mad at him for giving you an std!

alexl wrote:

Same thing happened to me, I had an UTI, doctor prescribed antibiotics and it cleared, now a month later, i get this slight burning sensation when urinating in the morning ... i think i will have to go check with the doctor :

Where is it located?

The inside of my Penis hole burned when I go pee in the mornings but the pain is right when I pee it's like my pee hole downy want to open and my pee is ripping open. I'm only 14 and of course havnt had sex but I have masturbated and I havnt got that pain till Ive Been masturbating for 2 months. Is this a urinary tract infection please help before I tell my parents to take me to a doctor

It's called a UTI derp.

I have that exact thing and I'm 13!

I have the exact same feeling and I'm 13!

I have the same problem too and I'm only 15 idk what could be wrong I just need to know