I have one friend that gave his life to calorie math, I have the feeling that I cannot get rid off. I want to help there, but I do not understand it. I wonder is there any good side of the story. Can calorie math help him reduce fat, or bring anything good in his life? Does anyone else do something similar, so can tell me more about calorie math?

I have the same obsession as your friend and I get used to live with something like this. I started with calorie math when I was in puberty and still I am doing this. For example when I eat, I look at that meal thinking how many calories it contains. If I know there are two pieces of pizza, each contains 200 calories; I am going to eat only one. I call this system also calorie math, although I know it does not actually work like that. Anyway, it makes me feel so much better, I believe similar as your friend feels it. Since I know I cannot control myself without calorie math, I think this is helping me. I have better control of diet and amount of intake food when I math all this. I know it might sound hard or as we overreacting in trying to control fat, but maybe that is the only way for people as we are.