New Reply New Topic Followed by 32 people

Hey I have a question
What if I cum out on her then go back to sex again ???
Does that affect her???

Oh yes man. You definitely knocked her up.

Same bro, I cum it inside her. Is that possible that she will get pregnant? 2 days after her menstruation

Don't worry about it ! You have a 50/50 chance next time if you're too stupid to use a condom that cost about a buck . Then go to the pharmacy and get the over the counter pill . I think it's called the "Morning After Pill" but it cost anywhere from 20 to 35 dollars and it works 99.9% of the time . Man be smart get a education first and if college isn't for you be a plumber , electrician or a heating and air conditioning contractor . Trust me you will make over 100 thousand dollars a year after 5 or 10 yrs . So if you start at 18 by the time you're 30 you'll own a home and go on vacations like everyone else . Plus when you have children you will be able to send them to private school or start a college fund for them . It sounds like you don't have a father figure or anyone that will guide you . If that's true break the pattern and think like a older person would . In this world you have to be smart . Don't worry bro . If worrying will help then do it but it won't so stop it . Be a man and show your woman you will put a roof over her head and food on the table . I know god will bless you .

Don't listen to these people and yes if you cum and put your penis inside there is still enough cum to get her pregnant. It only take a microscopic amount ! 

So me and my girl had sex the condom broke and I didn't know my tip was still in and I cummed in her..she just got off her period yesterday. Should I be worried

I had unprotectd sex with mah gf aftr 2 days her periods startd wht does it mean

Am adok i do sex with my gf during her first day of her period will she get pregnant?

If boy and girl did sex without any protection...and girl get period after sex then is it possible that girl get pregnancy ?

we had sex with my girlfriend soon after her period but she is not getting pregnant.. why please help me..

Hey me and my girlfriend had sex and after she 6 days her periods started and that was heavy and another month her period is delayed by 2 days and some spot is found after 15 days of period ... she can be pregnant or not because periods was normal after 6 days of intercourse

Y'all look im 15 my girls 14 I went in unprotected and I wiped the pre cum off and went inside I pulled out quickly so I would bust in her. The week after that she had her period it lasted for 3-4 days tho is she pregnant?

Please I seen my period on 4and it stop on 9.and I have not seen it again, am my pregnant...