CAN ANY AMOUNT OF MASTERBATION PERMENENTLY LOWER SPERM COUNT? BECUZ I READ IN THIS ARTICLE.....ezinearticles.com/?10-Ways-You-Can-Increase-Your-Sperm-Count&id=79931 here is the post they put....Very frequent semen ejaculation also lead to lowered sperm count and man may become effectively infertile. Hence maintaining a gap of 3 days between two consecutive ejaculations keeps a man more fertile heres a thing that it says a way to increase sperm count...Have sex & masturbate less often - the more times you ejaculate, the less dense your semen will be. Maintain a gap of 3 days between two consecutive ejaculations.
SO MY QUESTION IS----CAN ANY AMOUNT OF MASTERBATION PERMENENTLY LOWER SPERM COUNT?

Hi there:

I don't think it can lower the count permanently. If you masterbate more than twice a day every single day I think the sperm will be a low count. So, if you want to, in the future, have children I suggest masterbating once every 3 days. Good luck

cuz some people teel me theres no possible way it can permantly lower sperm count~~~oh well

Mikey wrote:

which foods and medicines can improve your sperm count