me and my partner have been trying for a baby for 15 months now i had my menstral cycle on the 16 of october so i ovulated between the 22nd and the 27th now im getting these stomach cramps which started last night and are still there they are mainly towards the middle of my lower stomach could we of finally conceived or is it just wishful thinking

I think it is better to wait until at least five days before you period and take a test. My Partner and i are also trying to concieve, my period is due on the 19th, the waiting can drive you crazy, but i think the best thing to do is not to think about it and keep your mind busy with other things.

me too i am cranmiping i am light headed and i feel like i am on my period but its not do to the 16th so i am holding on but i just wanna know YES OR NO this is killing me b.c i dont think i wanna be prego but wouldnt mind it

Count me in me and my hubby had intercourse the day of ovulation day before that and 3 days after and couple more b4 but now ive got this wattery discharge that started on day 3 after ovulation, cramping and a headache gota wait till the 19... hopefully a positive! baby dust to all those who want it. :0) best of luck

Carly26 - It is definitely worth taking a pregnancy test now since it is more than 12 days since you ovulated. Keep us posted on what the results are.

Watery discharge post ovulation can definitely be a sign of conception. Don't mean to burst anyone's bubble here, but since conception does not always lead to implantation, wait till you miss a period and then take a test. Hope this is our month!!

Baby dust to you all!

Okay, so I have been wanting to get pregnant for a couple months. Monday June 14th 2010 a good friend of mine told me that he wanted me to have his next child. I thought he was kidding until Wed. June 16th 2010 when we had sex, he asked if he could "release" in me. I told him 'I don't care" because I do want a baby and he is a great dad already!! Anyways, two days later, Fri. June 18th 2010 (TODAY) I have been expirencing some stomach cramps ALL over my lower stomach region. The first day of m y last period was the 3rd of June and according to the conception calculator my ovulation date would of been the DAY I had sex with my friend. Not to sound desperate, but I pray I am pregnant!! There is a downfall to this situation though. Yesterday, Thur. June 17th 2010 I found out the my friend is going to jail for some DUMB stuff he did when he was 18 (LIKE 5 YEARS AGO!) he'll be locked up for 18months. Which means, if I am pregnant (PRAY FOR ME THAT I AM!! :O) he will not be able to be around while I am pregnant, for the birth and he'll be out of our babies life for the first NINE months! Anyways, still send me some BABY DUST ;-) because I want him to be surprised when he gets out!!! :-) :-) :-) ;-)

Yes! cramps three days after intercourse could mean that you are pregnant. I felt cramps in my lower abdomen all day for two days, just three days after intercourse. But a pregnancy test didn't come up positive for another two weeks, so be patient!

Hopefully, we will all get our BFPs!!! I desperately want to get one this month!! I can't test till the 11th!!

the 10Th was the 1st day of my period, on the 19Th i had sex with my boyfriend,this afternoon the 21st i had really bad pain all over in my uterus,or so it seems like, it was worse than period cramps, it lasted for about 15 minutes, i still feel the pain like soreness, it's the 21st evening.
i would like to know if this is a sign of conception?
could i become pregnant?
my symptoms seem so similar to ktownsend9 ,please let me know if you found out that you are pregnant or not, i would really appreciate it,thank you all and i pray you all have healthy beautiful babies just like there mothers.
Thank you

My period started on the 2nd of the month. I was scheduled for ovulation on the 19. I had sex with my fiance on the 14 which was said to be a high fertility day and the 19. Now I am experiencing abdominal cramps, lower back pain and pain in my inner thighs. This has been going on for 2 days. My next period is not due until the 4th of November. Could I actually be pregnant?

anonymous wrote:

my period came on the 25th of oct, i was one month past a miscarriage. I had sex with my husband all three days when I was the most fertile and my ovulation day, now I am 5 dpo and I am having these horrible cramps in my lower abdomine, could i be pregnant.

hi I am wondering if its possible for me to become pregnant only two days after a strange dark brown period which i have at times so i'm used to that. but my boyfriend came in me on new years morning the day my period stopped completely n i believe i ovulated on the 2nd of this month which was the day after we had sex n i've been feeling light cramping since yesterday but its a bit stronger now. my periods r irregular n i have had periods twice in a month but not often. not really ready for a baby caz i'm only 18 n can't really afford it but still can't help but hope i am prego but i'd like to know if i could be so i can stop worrying about it.. plz n thanks for any help u can give :-) n good luck to u all

After reading all these post, I think it could be possible. My husband and I have been "kind of trying" since September, he cums in me every time, we just haven't been having tons of sex, like 6x/ month because of our crazy scheduales right now.
My last period was on Dec. 23rd, 2010 and I should be due for my next one according to those online calculators on Jan. 21st, which is 8 days from now. We had sex on the day I started my period, (5 hours before it started), which was a very light period only lasted a couple days with brown spotting for a day or so after (which is weird for me cuz it's usually 5 days). Then we had sex again Jan. 1, 4 and 10th. I took a pregnancy test tonight that showed up not positive. I've been experiencing cramps for the last 3 or 4 days that feel like what you get a few days before your period. Also, just started getting lower back pain tonight. And I don't feel well at all tonight (but probably because I barely ate today-no time). So I don't know if this could be a possibility or symptom of being pregnant, but from what I'm reading in above comments, many of you had same feeling of cramps and lower back pain. HMMMM....guess I'll have to wait till 21st to find out. My g/f told me today that cramping occurs during implantation.

Can some of your update me with status. Did you ever get a BFP?