New Reply New Topic Followed by 19 people

im 15 and im pretty sure im pregnant..i know for sure i dont wanna tell my parents or anything so if i wanna get an abortion do i need my parents permission if im underaged or how does this work.. i would i appreciate it if somebody answered this ASAP..IM GONNA DIE IF IM PREGNANT SERIOUSLY I CANT BE PREGNANT..this cant be happening..

So I am going to explain everything to you, and if you have ANY questions, please ask!! I want you to update me =) Because I am going to try and giude you through all of this okay?

Step 1..You need to take a pregnancy test, because you cannot worry about abortion until you are pregnant. So First you need a pregnancy test.

STEP 2: Some states do not require parental consent, you may live in one of those states, and if you do all you need is to have some money and make an appt..THERE are also charities I can put you into contact with to help pay for an abortion for you, Okay?
New York
California
Illinois
washington DC
New Jersey
AND A FEW OTHERS.. IF you can tell me your state, I can tell you if they require consent.

YOU CAN BYPASS PARNETAL CONSENT IN any state!! BASICALLY what you do is call an aboriton clinic that you want the abortion perfromed at, Okay? Then you tell them you are a minor and need a "JUSICIAL BYPASS" THE PROCESS IS FREE! The abortion clinic will help you through it!

Can your boyfriend drive you?Do you have anyone who can help you get to these places?

YOU DO not need parnetal consent, but you do need a bypass, which can be obtained fairly quickly!

Please ask me anyhting if you need help!

http://www.gynpages.com

Lists of abortion clinics in every state!

You just click your state from the menu and it will show you clinics with websites you can visit.

Where do i get a pregnancy test?..Also, my boyf. is 21.. what happens now? could something bad happen oh man.. whats a bypass?! im terrified.. what am i gonna do!?

It's okay! Well, what I reccomend doing is getting a free pregnancy test from planned parenthood! =) CONFIDENTIAL, no parents needed, and FREE =) YOU could also have your b/f buy you a pregnancy test from the store, and take the test away from your house some noone sees the package. If you wanna go the planned parenthood way, be careful, there are FAKE ANTI ABORTION places out there who pretend to be PP by offering free tests. TO FIND A PP near you 1-800-230-plan Follow the instructions..IF you tell me what state you are in, I can give you a list too =) That might be easier..

A "JUDICIAL BYPASS" is a process which most clinics can help you with, so this wil make things easier! BASICALLY what happens is you explain to a judge WHY you cannot tell your parents, usually most teens say it is because their parents are against abortion and they don't feel safe telling their parents... You also have to prove you are mature enough to KNOW why you want an abortion, etc..You basically act mature, and tell them you are afraid tot ell your parents. You don't have to mention your boyfriends age....

FIRST you need a preg test!You might not even be pregnant, so before you get too stressed, take a test=) I'll PM YOU NOW..
I'll send YOU an PM personal message on here with my email address...So I can talk to you more personally and help to!

OKAY YOU ARE A GUEST.....

An email address you can reach me at is junebugfairycari@aim.com

I can explain a lot more through email...

Cari-
I am a 16 year old girl in Indianapolis. I have considered my options and am positive that having an abortion is the route I will take. However, I cannot tell my parents. I have been a "perfect" child, never been in trouble before, and had promised my parents to stay pure until marriage. However, that promise was for THEM and not for ME, and I broke it with my boyfriend whom I love very much. He is there for me, but my parents are not. I have heard, however, that the only way in Indiana to have an abortion without consent is to go through the judicial bypass system, which involves emancipating yourself from your parents. I love my parents. I simply cannot tell them about this. Is it possible to go to Illinois or another state that doesnt require parental consent to have my abortion? If my boyfriend is 18, can he vouch for parental consent for me (I doubt that this is possible.) HELP!

Legally your boyfriend cannot vouch for parental consent.

Emancipation is not permanent, the judicial bypass is for your abortion only.

Legally, You are allowed to drive to illinois and have an abortion, they do not require you to have parental consent. I am not telling you to do this, but I am saying that it is legal.

gynpages.com

You have to add the www yourself because I am not allowed to link stuff. Click on illinois and find a clinic closest to you, and give them a call to find out more information =) HOPE CLINIC is a great clinic, and there are many other excellent ones.

Most abortion clinics will help you through the judicial bypass proceedings.

Hey im 16 years old and so is my girlfriend, and we are both pretty sure she is pregnant. She has taken a test and it was positive. We live in North Carolina and i did some research, we need parental consent! We both CAN NOT tell our parents!! They are both against abortion and My mom has been through enough and my dad has cancer right now and so they just dont need that and i fear if i tell them something bad will happen to us. I really wish you will email my girlfriend back because we really really need your help.

Hey im 16 years old and so is my girlfriend. She is pregant and we live in north carolina. We know we need parental consent to get an abortion but that is the LAST thing our parents need is to know she is pregnant. My Dad has cancer and there is alot of bad things going on in our lives. We really need your help about this bypass thing we have seen you talk about. please email me so we can talk more personaly PLEASE!!

I LIVE IN Charlotte NC!

I will send you a PM...

I can help you through this abortion process, please stay in touch, okay?

YOU can get a judicial bypass, it is not very hard, especially if you have the Clinic help you out!

Abortion is not free, so if you have a job start saving some money.

Basically you need to call an abortion clinic close by you, [your g/f calls them] and explain to them that you need a judicial bypass because you cannot get parental consent. They are usually VERY happy to help you through this process.

I WILL PM you for more info..

hi my gf is pregant and im 17 and shes 16 and we live in new jersey wat do we do i dont think we can afford an abortion how much do they cost helppp

Abortion in New jersey does not require parental consent at ALL.

Abortion is about 400$

YOU are 17, you can get a job to raise money for your g/f. You can both get jobs to help pay for an abortion.

There are special assistance funds for women that do not have a lot of money.

"National abortion funds"

gynpages.com

Go to this website and click on your state from the menu, you will see clinics that are available to you.

i had sex with my boy friend after that i will not get periods ., i dont know what to do ., please help me., can i have to get any tablets ., or its better to go clinic .,

Carifairy wrote:

New York
California
Illinois
washington DC
New Jersey

Does Michigan need Parental Consents???