New Reply New Topic Followed by 17 people

Can I do it on South Carolina

Celebrity

Dear, don't use abortion pills because those have been classified as group 1 carcinogens (cancer causing substances) and they could increase your risk for breast cancer. If you are still pregnant, abortion just isn't the way to go. You could end up regretting it. Believe me, it's quite common for a woman to regret her abortion and this can usually lead to problems like depression or substance abuse. If you want to help yourself, please go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They are welcoming and comfortable places that help you work out her options and find one that works for her before you do something hasty. Honestly, you won't regret it. Also, I'm pretty sure adoption could work for you because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. You won't regret that decision at all and your child will grow up fine. Believe me, I know two little girls who were adopted. Finally, here's a number to call if you need it: 1-800-712-4357 You may not agree with what I am saying, but I'm just trying to help you before you do something you may regret. I hope this makes things better.

do you need a bypass for Washington dc?

I am a 14 year old girl that lives in Oregon. I do not want my parents to know. I think I have to have a parent's consent in this state can I cross the border into Washington where I think I don't have to. What are my options.

Ice breaker I need help

Nessa I need your help

I live in California

Hi I Think Your advice There Has Made Me Feel comftable As im goin for though a hard stage of thinking about abortion, even though many people would say it's wrong. can you please try help me 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Dear, if you are still pregnant, abortion just isn't the way to go. You could end up regretting it. Believe me, it's quite common for a woman to regret her abortion and this can usually lead to problems like depression or substance abuse. If you want to help yourself, please go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They are welcoming and comfortable places that help you work out her options and find one that works for her before you do something hasty. Or better yet, google option line. They have a phone number on their website that will connect you to someone who will help you understand your options and find one that works for you. Honestly, you won't regret it. You should probably also tell your parents too, unless of course they're abusive. If they are abusive, then you should talk to another adult you trust instead (like a teacher or neighbor.) Also, I'm pretty sure adoption could work for you because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. You won't regret that decision at all and your child will grow up fine. Believe me, I know two little girls who were adopted. You may not agree with what I am saying, but I'm just trying to help you before you do something you may regret. I hope this makes things better.

Ok sweetheart, the first thing you have to do is tell your parents that you are pregnant or, if your parents are abusive, another adult you trust. I know it sounds scary, but your parents can actually help you with whatever you need. Second, don't abort. I know you are going through a rough spot in your life right now, but aborting is the wrong option. Women do regret their abortions, contrary to popular belief. Instead, go see your local crisis pregnancy center or pregnancy help center for advice on what to do with the child. Also, if you google option line, you'll find a phone number for a group that helps women figure out what to do with their pregnancies. I highly recommend you call it. I'm sorry I took so long to respond, I'm just a master procrastinator

18 years old living in south Africa do I need a parent to make a

18 years old living in south Africa do I need a parent to make an abortion

Dear, if you are still pregnant, abortion just isn't the way to go. You could end up regretting it. Believe me, it's quite common for a woman to regret her abortion and this can usually lead to problems like depression or substance abuse. If you want to help yourself, please go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They are welcoming and comfortable places that help you work out her options and find one that works for her before you do something hasty. Or better yet, google option line. They have a phone number on their website that will connect you to someone who will help you understand your options and find one that works for you. Also, if you google Help in your Area and scroll down to international, you'll find a list for crisis pregnancy centers in your area. Honestly, you won't regret it. You should probably also tell your parents too, unless of course they're abusive. If they are abusive, then you should talk to another adult you trust instead (like a teacher or neighbor.) Also, I'm pretty sure adoption could work for you because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. You won't regret that decision at all and your child will grow up fine. Believe me, I know two little girls who were adopted. You may not agree with what I am saying, but I'm just trying to help you before you do something you may regret. I hope this makes things better.

So my gf is pregnant and we are 15. We live in Brooklyn and I need help looking for clinics that offer the abortion pill
Any ideas?

Icebreaker I need your help