New Reply New Topic Followed by 19 people

I'm 15 and I'm 4 weeks pregnant can I get a free abortion without my parents knowing ??

Can you help me?

Hi . I just want to ask what to do I'm only 17 and I think I'm 5 months pregnant. But I don't want my parents to know it. What will I do? I'm just new here in US. I really don't know what to do

What is the bypass, you need to go to like court??

If you thinking about abortion don't waist your time. i suggest you that you can contact best gynecologist after that make decision. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I'm scared too. I think I'm pregnant And I'm 13.. I don't know what to do and I don't want to tell my mom should I tell my boyfriends mom? Will they ask any information about my parents please I need help I don't know what to do.

Health Guru
Hi it wouldn't matter who you tell adult wise if they are not your parent or guardian then they would have a right to inform your parents, how old is your boyfriend.
How do you know for sure that you are pregnant?

Can i get a few of those charities my friend shes 15 and shes pregnant her boyfriend literally just literally broke up with her right like 5 minutes ago. He doesn't know she think she may be pregnant. She cant physically deliver a baby or she will bleed out internally and her vaginas walls will tear... anyhow We live in California shes 15 but im 19 im just her friend and shes trusted me enough to only tell me but of course shes scared and c**p...

you need at least one parents permission to get an abortion in Michigan however you can get around this once again by using the judicial bypass system

Hi i m 18 and i need absortion pills asap

I'm 17 in a half n I think im pregnant I need to know if I can get an abortion without my parents knowing I live in California

What about North Carolina?

Hey I have a question are you there

Surgical abortion conducted by vacuum suction. It is a safe method with very less complication rate.Vardaan Hospital and its team of dedicated and experienced plastic surgeons are experts into this procedure and give great personal and professional care while doing it.

Please share here...