New Reply New Topic Followed by 19 people

I need help with the same process

I have a question for you

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hey so my name is lila and I think I am pregnant, I need a abortion because I cannot go through this on my own. My bf left me after he found out and my parents are broken up. My family si going through a rough time already and I cannot add to the burden. help!!

hey I think I can be of some help to you pm me if you can I'll tell you my email:)

If I'm 17 live in California can I get an abortion without a parent consent ? I already have a baby that is 9 months and I am not ready for another one at the moment financially...

i live in pennsylvania and am 15 and same deal i think i could be pregnant and my boyfriend could drive me

Hello I know , this is a old but can I bother to ask what is a judicial bypass I'm going through the same thing

I live in Asheville NC I'm 15 and my girlfriend is pregnant so would I have to tell my parents before the abortion? Let me know ASAP

I'm pregnant an I'm 18 year old an I'm scared to tell my parents an I want to do an abortion but I don't have money

Hi! I am in basically the same boat as everyone on this page and I was wondering if I could contact you!

Celebrity
Sweetie, please don't get an abortion. Usually women who abort end up regretting it and going thru depression. Definitely look for your local crisis pregnancy center. They'll provide you with rescources for the baby and advice on what to do with it. Plus, it's probably better to tell your parents. Don't be afraid. They can probably help you more than internet strangers can. I hope you find this useful :)

Celebrity
Honey. Don't be afraid to tell your parents. They can help you with what ever you need. But I would advise against an abortion, though. Usually women who have gone thru an abortion have regretted it in some way. But that doe t mean there isn't another way. You should probably see your local crisis pregnancy center. They'll provide you with a good option for you and your child and they provide free resources, like diapers and bibs. Also, adoption would be a good idea, because it means giving your child a shot at life with a loving family. It'll also weigh less on your heart than an abortion. Finally, do not be afraid.

Celebrity
Yes! Tell your parents. A matter like abortion is too serious to not be talked about. But, just a heads up before the procedure, usually most women who undergo an abortion end up regretting it, and some go on to develop depression and substance abuse issues. There are still crisis pregnancy centers you could go to for clear advice on what to do with the baby, weather abortion or something else

Okay I am 14 turning 15. My last period was a month ago and it lasted less the three days. Its a new month and I have had cramps on and on. Iv been tired alot. Craving alot of foods . My moods change alot. And I think I may be pregnant. I need some where I can go and get something done without my mom knowing

Celebrity
If you think you might be pregnant, go see your local crisis pregnancy center for help. They'll provide you with a test and an option on what to do with the baby.