New Reply New Topic Followed by 17 people

Celebrity
Sweetie, do not abort. Usually women who go thru an abortion end up regretting it. Most of the women I've heard of who went through an abortion have ended up regretting it. But not all hope is lost. There are still places you can go to for help. For instance. Your local crisis pregnancy center. They have counselors you can talk to about your options and they'll help you to find An option that works for you

Celebrity
Sweetie, do not abort. Usually women who go thru an abortion end up regretting it. Most of the women I've heard of who went through an abortion have ended up regretting it. But not all hope is lost. There are still places you can go to for help. For instance. Your local crisis pregnancy center. They have counselors you can talk to about your options and they'll help you to find An option that works for you.

Celebrity

There are other ways than an abortion. For instance, a laparoscopy. It usually works for an ectopic pregnancy, but I think it could be enough to save your friend. If she goes thru an abortion, then odds are pretty good she'll regret it (I'm not kidding, usually women regret their abortions,) so definitely look into this 

Celebrity

Celebrity

Celebrity

Celebrity

Sweetie, do not abort. Usually women who go thru an abortion end up regretting it. Most of the women I've heard of who went through an abortion have ended up regretting it. But not all hope is lost. There are still places you can go to for help. For instance. Your local crisis pregnancy center. They have counselors you can talk to about your options and they'll help you to find An option that works for you. Rest easy love.

Sweetie, do not abort. Usually women who go thru an abortion end up regretting it. Most of the women I've heard of who went through an abortion have ended up regretting it. But not all hope is lost. There are still places you can go to for help. For instance. Your local crisis pregnancy center. They have counselors you can talk to about your options and they'll help you to find An option that works for you. Rest easy love. I hope this brings you some relief.

Yea can l abort a pregnancy ib Georgia without a parenat

I dont know what to do, I am freaking out, I think I might be pregnant, im 15 and so Is my boyfriend , if we tell our parents they will probably kick both of us out. Im very scared and I dont know what to do. I live in California

New Member
Perhaps you can talk to a close friend's mom, or a trusted female teacher. And research abortion, the procedures and whatnot, so that you get a better knowledge of them. I always believe the woman's rights come first. In the end, it will be your choice. But really think it through first, because this is a very serious and permanent thing. I really wish you the best. Sending you hugs!

Sweetie, do not abort. Usually women who go thru an abortion end up regretting it. Most of the women I've heard of who went through an abortion have ended up regretting it. But not all hope is lost. There are still places you can go to for help. For instance. Your local crisis pregnancy center. They have counselors you can talk to about your options and they'll help you to find An option that works for you. Rest easy love. I hope this brings you some relief and makes things better

It's okay love, just calm down and don't be afraid to tell your parents. An abortion is a serious procedure, so it would be good to get some insight. And on abortion Sweetie, do not abort. Usually women who go thru an abortion end up regretting it. Most of the women I've heard of who went through an abortion have ended up regretting it. But not all hope is lost. There are still places you can go to for help. For instance. Your local crisis pregnancy center. They have counselors you can talk to about your options and they'll help you to find An option that works for you. Rest easy love. I hope this brings you some relief.

It's okay dear, just calm down and don't be afraid to tell your parents. An abortion is a serious procedure, so it would be good to get some insight. And on abortion Sweetie, do not abort. Usually women who go thru an abortion end up regretting it. Most of the women I've heard of who went through an abortion have ended up regretting it. But not all hope is lost. There are still places you can go to for help. For instance. Your local crisis pregnancy center. They have counselors you can talk to about your options and they'll help you to find An option that works for you. Rest easy love. I hope this brings you some relief.