New Reply New Topic Followed by 16 people

It's okay dear, just calm down and don't be afraid to tell your parents. An abortion is a serious procedure, so it would be good to get some insight. And on abortion, Sweetie, do not abort. Usually women who go thru an abortion end up regretting it. Most of the women I've heard of who went through an abortion have ended up regretting it. But not all hope is lost. There are still places you can go to for help. For instance. Your local crisis pregnancy center. They have counselors you can talk to about your options and they'll help you to find An option that works for you. Rest easy love. I hope this brings you some relief. You're welcome! ;)

It's okay dear, just calm down and don't be afraid to tell your parents. An abortion is a serious procedure, so it would be good to get some insight. And on abortion Sweetie, do not abort. Usually women who go thru an abortion end up regretting it. Most of the women I've heard of who went through an abortion have ended up regretting it. But not all hope is lost. There are still places you can go to for help. For instance. Your local crisis pregnancy center. They have counselors you can talk to about your options and they'll help you to find An option that works for you. Rest easy love. I hope this brings you some relief. I know you may not agree with what I'm presenting to you, but I feel it's for the best

Sorry to ask, but what did you do?

It's okay dear, just calm down and don't be afraid to tell your parents. An abortion is a serious procedure, so it would be good to get some insight. And on abortion Sweetie, do not abort. Usually women who go thru an abortion end up regretting it. Most of the women I've heard of who went through an abortion have ended up regretting it. But not all hope is lost. There are still places you can go to for help. For instance. Your local crisis pregnancy center. They have counselors you can talk to about your options and they'll help you to find An option that works for you. Rest easy love. I hope this brings you some relief.

Here's my honest answer: It's okay dear, just calm down and don't be afraid to tell your parents. An abortion is a serious procedure, so it would be good to get some insight. And on abortion Sweetie, do not abort. Usually women who go thru an abortion end up regretting it. Most of the women I've heard of who went through an abortion have ended up regretting it. But not all hope is lost. There are still places you can go to for help. For instance. Your local crisis pregnancy center. They have counselors you can talk to about your options and they'll help you to find An option that works for you. Rest easy love. I hope this brings you some relief. I know you may not agree with what I'm presenting to you, but I

Can you have an abortion at 15 without parental consent in Utah?

Here's my honest answer: It's okay dear, just calm down and don't be afraid to tell your parents. An abortion is a serious procedure, so it would be good to get some insight. And on abortion Sweetie, do not abort. Usually women who go thru an abortion end up regretting it. But not all hope is lost. There are still places you can go to for help. For instance. Your local crisis pregnancy center. They have counselors you can talk to about your options and they'll help you to find An option that works for you. Rest easy love. I hope this brings you some relief. I know you may not agree with this, but still.

It's okay dear, just calm down and don't be afraid to tell your parents. An abortion is a serious procedure, so it would be good to get some insight. And on abortion Sweetie, do not abort. Usually women who go thru an abortion end up regretting it. But not all hope is lost. There are still places you can go to for help. For instance. Your local crisis pregnancy center. They have counselors you can talk to about your options and they'll help you to find An option that works for you. Rest easy love. I hope this brings you some relief. I know you may not agree with this, but still.

Dear, don't abort. Usually women who do end up regretting it. Listen, there are still other places that can help. For instance, your local crisis pregnancy center. They'll provide you with good abortion-free options on what to do with the child. Also they provide free resources like diapers and bibs. Also, adoption is a good idea because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. Also, ignore what other people say. You will not regret adoption at all. Believe me, pain after an abortion is much worse. I speak honestly.

Dear, don't abort. Usually women who do end up regretting it. Listen, there are still other places that can help. For instance, your local crisis pregnancy center. They'll provide you with good abortion-free options on what to do with the child. Also they provide free resources like diapers and bibs. Also, adoption is a good idea because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. Also, ignore what other people say. You will not regret adoption at all. Believe me, pain after an abortion is much worse. I speak honestly. I hope you find this useful

Dear, don't abort. Usually women who do end up regretting it. Listen, there are still other places that can help. For instance, your local crisis pregnancy center. They'll provide you with good abortion-free options on what to do with the child. Also they provide free resources like diapers and bibs. Also, adoption is a good idea because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. Also, ignore what other people say. You will not regret adoption at all. Believe me, pain after an abortion is much worse. I speak honestly. I know you might not agree, but still talk to your family. I know your afraid, but a pregnancy is too big to keep hidden. It will be better to have some insight.