New Reply New Topic Followed by 17 people

Dear, don't abort. Usually women who do end up regretting it. Listen, there are still other places that can help. For instance, your local crisis pregnancy center. They'll provide you with good abortion-free options on what to do with the child. Also they provide free resources like diapers and bibs. Also, adoption is a good idea because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. Also, ignore what other people say. You will not regret adoption at all. Believe me, pain after an abortion is much worse. I speak honestly. I hope you find this useful and I hope things get better for you.

Dear, don't abort. Usually women who do end up regretting it. Listen, there are still other places that can help. For instance, your local crisis pregnancy center. They'll provide you with good abortion-free options on what to do with the child. Also they provide free resources like diapers and bibs. Also, adoption is a good idea because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. Also, ignore what other people say. You will not regret adoption at all. Believe me, pain after an abortion is much worse. I speak honestly. I hope you find this useful and I hope things get better for you. I know this may make you uncomfortable, but this is the truth

I assume the majority unanimously agree upon your suggestion. Abortion, in simple terms, is the deliberate murder of an unborn. Even pondering upon such an irrational concept is absurd.

You know, a study was conducted due to the substantial increase of HIV/Sexually transmitted diseases in LEDCs. Upon researching, i encountered a source which speaks of elevated TH-1, TH-2 levels as well as increased CCR5 in body cells with those who have intercourse, which are of the same mother. I, obviously, am very skeptical if such as thing is even possible. Just stating the worse. My advice would be to confront it, tell it and let it go. If possible try to proceed with giving your child up for adoption, as he/she deserves a far more better life if you cannot provide him with suitable living conditions every child has a right to have.

can someone tell me is she gets delayed is the baby forming already through her womb or no? can we still prevent pregnancy after 2 weeks ago we had sex?

Dear, don't abort. Usually women who do end up regretting it. Listen, there are still other places that can help. For instance, your local crisis pregnancy center. They'll provide you with good abortion-free options on what to do with the child. Also they provide free resources like diapers and bibs. Also, adoption is a good idea because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. Also, ignore what other people say. You will not regret adoption at all. Believe me, pain after an abortion is much worse. I speak honestly. I hope you find this useful and I hope things get better for you. I know this may make you uncomfortable, but this is the truth (Also, stay away from birth control as those have been proven to be carcinogenic, meaning they cause cancer. Just want you to be safe)

Dear, don't abort. Usually women who do end up regretting it. Listen, there are still other places that can help. For instance, your local crisis pregnancy center. They'll provide you with good abortion-free options on what to do with the child. Also they provide free resources like diapers and bibs. Also, adoption is a good idea because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. Also, ignore what other people say. You will not regret adoption at all. Believe me, pain after an abortion is much worse. I speak honestly. I hope you find this useful and I hope things get better for you. I know this may make you uncomfortable, but this is the truth. I hope you find relief and remember, your family and friends want to help you. Don't turn them away

Dear, don't abort. Usually women who do end up regretting it. Some even go on to become suicidal. Listen, there are still other places that can help. For instance, your local crisis pregnancy center. They'll provide you with good abortion-free options on what to do with the child. Also they provide free resources like diapers and bibs. Also, adoption is a good idea because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. Also, ignore what other people say. You will not regret adoption at all. Believe me, pain after an abortion is much worse. I speak honestly. I hope you find this useful and I hope things get better for you. I know this may make you uncomfortable, but this is the truth. Also, if you feel like your family won't help, then find some other trusted adult who can help you and stay away from there. Look, I know what it's like to be young and afraid, but don't be. Everything will work out fine in the end

Dear, don't abort. Usually women who do end up regretting it. Some even go on to become suicidal. Listen, there are still other places that can help. For instance, your local crisis pregnancy center. They'll provide you with good abortion-free options on what to do with the child. Also they provide free resources like diapers and bibs. Also, adoption is a good idea because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. Also, ignore what other people say. You will not regret adoption at all. Trust me, your baby will be safe. Believe me, pain after an abortion is much worse. I speak honestly. I hope you find this useful and I hope things get better for you. I know this may make you uncomfortable, but this is the truth. Also, if you feel like your family won't help, then find some other trusted adult who can help you and stay away from there. Look, I know what it's like to be young and afraid, but don't be. Everything will work out fine in the end

Dear, don't abort. Usually women who do end up regretting it. Some even go on to become suicidal. Listen, there are still other places that can help. For instance, your local crisis pregnancy center. They'll provide you with good abortion-free options on what to do with the child. Also they provide free resources like diapers and bibs. Also, adoption is a good idea because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. Also, ignore what other people say. You will not regret adoption at all. Trust me, your baby will be safe. Believe me, pain after an abortion is much worse. I speak honestly. I hope you find this useful and I hope things get better for you. I know this may make you uncomfortable, but this is the truth. Also, if you feel like your family won't help, then find some other trusted adult who can help you and stay away from there. Look, I know what it's like to be young and afraid, but don't be. Everything will work out fine

Bu getting a by pass ,does your parent have to know at all about this ?

Dear, don't abort. Usually women who do end up regretting it. Some even go on to become suicidal. Listen, there are still other places that can help. For instance, your local crisis pregnancy center. They'll provide you with good abortion-free options on what to do with the child. Also they provide free resources like diapers and bibs. Also, adoption is a good idea because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. Also, ignore what other people say. You will not regret adoption at all. Trust me, your baby will be safe. Believe me, pain after an abortion is much worse. I speak honestly. I hope you find this useful and I hope things get better for you. I know this may make you uncomfortable, but this is the truth. Also, if you feel like your family won't help, then find some other trusted adult who can help you and stay away from there. Look, I know what it's like to be young and afraid, but don't be. Everything will work out fine. I hope you find this useful

Omg