New Reply New Topic Followed by 19 people

I'm 16 and I'm not sure how I can get an abortion without my parents in Texas .i really need help as soon as possible .

Dear, please don't abort. Usually women who abort end up regretting it. Please go see your local crisis pregnancy center for help. They'll let you know your options on what to do with the child. They are pretty gentle there Also, I would suggest adoption because then your child would be cared for by a loving family. Plus, adoption would be less regretful than abortion. Just don't be afraid to tell your parents. It would be better that way.

Dear, please don't abort. Usually women who abort end up regretting it. Please go see your local crisis pregnancy center for help. They'll let you know your options on what to do with the child. Also, I would suggest adoption because then your child would be cared for by a loving family. Plus, adoption would be less regretful than abortion. Just don't be afraid to tell your parents. It would be better that way. Rest easy now love

So im 16 and i think im pregnant. I havent got a test yet but i have been having morning sickness. I live in london ontario. I dont have a job and niether does my boyfriend. I dont want to tell my mom. But if i am pregnant i want to get an abortion. How would i be able to do so?

Honey, I think you should take a test before you jump to conclusions. If you are pregnant, don't abort because many women have come to regret it. Instead, go see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice on what to do with the child. Also, don't be afraid to tell your mum. I know you are scared, but you can't keep something as big as this a secret.

Im 16 and pregnant but i dont want to tell my parent that im pregnant and i want an abortion and i live in australia

I live in Orlando fl do I need a parent with me

Celebrity
Honey, I know you are dead terrified, but please don't have this abortion! Sometimes, after an abortion, a woman will regret it and I don't want that happening to you. Please, go see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice and what to do with the child before you do something risky. Also, don't be afraid to tell your parents. They need to know about this and they can help you with what you need.

Celebrity

The states you listed , does that mean you need a parent to be with you??

Honey, I know you are dead terrified, but please don't have this abortion! Sometimes, after an abortion, a woman will regret it and I don't want that happening to you. Please, go see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice and what to do with the child before you do something risky.

Hey. How long does all this process take?

Honestly, I would advise against abortion. Usually women who abort end up regretting it in the long run and the regret can cause some pretty big emotional problems, like depression for instance. Plus, having and abortion is kind of expensive (it does require a LOT of money.) However, there is still help available. Go see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice on what to do with the baby. They are welcoming and comfortable places that have people who will counsel you on making the right decision. And, if you're still not keen on keeping your child, I would advise on adoption. That way, your child can have a bright future with a good family. Trust me, unexpected mothers who chose adoption hardly regret it and their kids turn out fine (I know because I actually know two young girls who were adopted. Honest) Just please consider these things before going to an abortion doctor face to face. Also, tell your parents it will be better that way.

In Texas do you need parental consent?

Celebrity
Look, I know you aren't going to like what I say, but you have to tell your parents. I know it's scary, but it will be best if they knew and, if you really can't tell your parents, talk to a counselor at your school or another adult you trust. Honey, I know you are dead terrified, but please don't have this abortion! Sometimes, after an abortion, a woman will regret it and I don't want that happening to you. Please, go see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice and what to do with the child before you do something risky. Also, adoption is a good idea because then your child will be cared for by a loving family.