New Reply New Topic Followed by 17 people

How about in Chicago Illinois

Celebrity
Dear, please don't abort. Usually women who abort end up regretting it. Please go see your local crisis pregnancy center for help. They'll let you know your options on what to do with the child. They are pretty gentle there Also, I would suggest adoption because then your child would be cared for by a loving family. Plus, adoption would be less regretful than abortion. ( Most women regret abortion more than adoption.) Just don't be afraid to tell your parents. It would be better if they knew

I'm 15 years old and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex yesterday. He pulled out about 3-5 minutes before he came. I'm really scared that I could get pregnant. I'm having my friend get me a plan B pill but it's already been a full 24 hours. It says it works in 72 hours (3 days) but the longer you wait the less effective it is. I cannot get pregnant. I am broke af and I can barely afford the plan B. I really need some advice for this. Thanks

Celebrity
Ok, first off be very careful around plan b and other contraceptives because they have been classified by WHO as carcinogenic substances (cancer causing substances.) Second, if you are pregnant, don't abort because many women who've aborted have come to regret it and this has lead to problems like depression and alcoholism. Instead, go see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice on what to do with the child. Third, no offense, but you are way too young to be having sex. I think it would be best if you waited a while before doing it again.

same situation. need advice!

Can you help me ice breaker? I live in NC and my girlfriend is pregnant and she's 16 and I'm 17

Dear, if you girlfriend is still pregnant, abortion just isn't the way to go. She could end up regretting it. Believe me, it's quite common for a woman to regret her abortion. If you want to help her, please go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They are welcoming and comfortable places that help you work out her options and find one that works for her before you do something hasty. Honestly, you won't regret it. Also, I'm pretty sure adoption could work for you both because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. You won't regret that decision at all and your child will grow up fine. Believe me, I know two little girls who were adopted. You may not agree with what I am saying, but I'm just trying to help you before you do something you may regret. I hope this makes things Better

What about Indiana?

17 year old girl lives in State of MS. She is a friend of my daughter. My daughter asked me to help her friend. The 17 year old's mother is against abortion. Can I legally drive the young lady without being arrested by the parent if she was to find out.

Does the state California in Compton need parent permission for abortion if I'm only 17

Dear, if you are still pregnant, abortion just isn't the way to go. You could end up regretting it. Believe me, it's quite common for a woman to regret her abortion and this can usually lead to problems like depression or substance abuse. If you want to help yourself, please go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They are welcoming and comfortable places that help you work out her options and find one that works for her before you do something hasty. Honestly, you won't regret it. Also, I'm pretty sure adoption could work for you because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. You won't regret that decision at all and your child will grow up fine. Believe me, I know two little girls who were adopted. You may not agree with what I am saying, but I'm just trying to help you before you do something you may regret. I hope this makes things better.

Mrs., I honestly don't think what your'real doing is right. Abortion is a serious decision and your daughter's friend could regret it. Instead, take this girl to see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice on what to do with the child. They have counselors who can talk to her before she does something hasty.

Also, here's a number for a group that helps women decide what to do in an unplanned pregnancy 608-755-9739

Mishawaka Indiana is where I live