New Reply New Topic Followed by 28 people

is it possible to get pregnant the natural way if I have no fallopian tubes

Fertilization takes palce in the fallopian tube.

I had both my tubes removed a month ago due to a atypical pregnancy.I also had my tubes tied and burned and they told me there was only a 1%chance i could get pregnant and i did and they told me with my tubes being gone I have a 1% chance so im here to tell you things can happen. :-)

SO ARE U SAYING U GOT PREGNANT WITH NO TUBES?

i wanted to know...are you saying you got pregnant while not having tubes or you got pregnant when your tubes were tied.

I had an ectopic pregnancy in 2001, unfortunately I underwent surgery and resulted in tubal removal..My Dr. told me it wasn't likely for me to conceive after this because the ectopic pregnancy somehow damaged my "good" tube. We didn't use protection after the surgery because we weren't able to conceive naturally...well, here it is 2009 and I am holding my new baby girl! So, yes it is possible...Miracles do happen!! So, if that's what you're praying for i wish you the best of luck!!

I am wondering did you have a tube remaining from the surgery you received in 2001....I think that is where my confusion lies..
I just had both of my tubes removed due to the same issue, I am told I can only get pregnant now through IVF procedure...
However, the last few days I have every pregnancy symptom possible, but I am waiting for a missed period before I try to confirm anything...
My periods are very regular, and i have both ovarys and uterus, just not sure if pregnancy is possible with my tubes :-(

to the lady who has no tubes can you let me know what your outcome about being pregnant was as i am in the same boat as you.

In 1998, I had my tubes tied cut and burned, in 2000 I ended up pregnant. it was and ecptopic pregnancy so I underwent surgery and had both of my tubes removed. Here it is 2009, and I just found out I'm pregnant again......

Hi, 12 yrs ago i had a Hetroectopic pregnancy (a pregnancy in the left tube AND one in my uterus at the same time) i had my left tube removed and carried my now 12yr old healthy son to term, one month ago i had a 12 week ectopic pregnany which resulted in the loss of my right tube, four days ago i was told i have a new pregnancy but they are unsure weather it is in my uterus or not because it is still early and my HCG levels are not rising as they should, they are rising but slowly, one registra wanted me to have the Methotrexate injection (which they use for cancer patients to kill unviable cells), i refused and am now waiting for a week to have another scan and more blood tests to check my HCG levels, as long as they keep rising i will wait, so in short i am one in however many to FALL PREGNANT WITHOUT ANY FALLOPIAN TUBES.

good luck to you all, and you know your bodies best, trust yourselves xxx

hi everyone my name is nicole, i found out that both my tubes are blocked ever since then have been depressed and crying, now i am in fighting mode since i can not afford IVF which is 15,000 and it may or may not work and 15,000 is non refundable. there is a place call clearpassage therapies in florida they charge 5000 to do a 20 session massage which is any where from 45 min to an hour how ever that is on the other side of florida even though there success rate is good ant they are very good company 5000 is just too much for me to pick up. so i am going try a local accupunturist who also do massage, i read that it helps to unblock the tube. i will also do massages every night my self. i know i sound crazy but i really want a baby, i am 24 and i have been married for 3 years and together for six. my eggs are great the dr said andits on time. i will alsotry surgery doubling my chances of clearing my tubes. ladies please do not give up and if anyone as any good ideas for me please email me at
i am happy to read that i can concieve with out a tube if it comes to that. i wish you all the best.

Hello, can any of the wonderful ladies on this site tell me how your pregnancies without tubes are going? Did the fetus implant in your uterus? I am very curious to know. I also had 2 ectopics and am left without tubes.

Thank you

Hello, can any of the women on this post please update us and let us know if your pregnancies without tubes were in the actual uterus? I too am without tubes and would love to know if it is possible to get pregnant with proper placement of the fetus.
Thanks so much

Hello to you all. I am 25 year old woman and on 2/24/09 I had my first Ectopic Pregnancy in my left tube, which they removed then. On 1/18/10, I found out that I was pregnant again. Well like the one young lady, my HCG levels where going up but not doubling like they should. So they tested me twice a week and a sinogram once a week. Then on 2/3/10, they stated that it is another Ectopic. They gave me the medicince Methotrexate, they stated that it would work that night. Well it did not. So on 2/6/2010 I woke up to pain in my belly. When I arrived at the hospital, they told me that i was bleeding into my belly and that the methotrexate failed. So I they had to go in and remove it. When I awoke, they told me that the tube had split down and they had to remove the hole thing. Now i am stuck not knowing if I would ever have a child again and my hair falling out do to the side effect of the Methotrexate?

Hello all,

I am soo stunned with reading your posts. I too had both my tubes removed because of endometriosis. I also had one of my ovaries removed. I was told by one dr. that the chances of me getting pregnant were slim to none. Well my husband and I moved out of state and I began seeing another gyn and she quickly corrected to inform me that, that wasn't true. She also encouraged me to know that God is the creator of life and that can happen under any circumstances. I am a firm believer of that! I said all that to say that I think I'm pregnant. I'm gonna go to the doctor on Monday and will have my test done. I already have 2 girls, but my husband and I have none together. This would be soo exciting to him. Well I will come back and post what the results are on Monday evening.