New Reply New Topic Followed by 28 people

I'm the same. Would love to know. So sad :(

I am wondering how long it takes to get pregnant after having your tubes removed I have two children of my own but me and my husband would like one together and for some odd reason I just feel like there's no hope because my doctor told me a slim to none chance for me to get pregnant and due to the fact that I have no tubes she told me that IVF was the only way but it's not a for sure thing n it's 15 to 20 thousand dollars n that's way to much for me so please if anyone has good news please share thanks

So u have no tubes at all and are pregnant?

i had my tubes removed 2 years ago. Thinking i wouldnt be with another man that i would want kids with. Things have changed and i would give anything to have a baby with the love of my life. what can i do to help make this happen??

Hello, I just ran across this site and saw your post. Are their any updates?

Oh but it can 8 month after I had both my tubes removed. I went to hospital thinking I had another cyst in Overy or utres. They asked me could I be pregnant n I so no chance due to tuves being out. They done a pee test. It was negative. But they wasnt convinced so they done bloods. An hr later I was amitted in n told I was pregnant my hch was 550. Gyne tryed to tell maternity but they had none of it. Despite bloods bein ran 3 times. So they booked me in for a scan two weeks later. I did miscarry inbetween but they scan confirmed I had been pregant in the utres. (As soom was still there ) I didnt end up needing a d/c. But now 2 half years later I am now 7 weeks from my last period. Which I had a light redish bleed 2 week after my period in mid july n nothing since. Am gonna go bk the docs . Fingers crossed.

So did you have a baby I'm asking because I don't have any tubs

No one knows how it happens it just does. But remember everything a doctor knows came from a book. The human body finds ways n does what it wants. It dosnt follow a book or rules

I would definitely consult a different dr. There has been no known pregnancies without uterus!

Hello
I just read your post and I am feeling very sorry for you. Please consult a good gynecologist to support you with hope. In my opinion, it is very difficult to get pregnant with no fallopian tubes. But, surrogacy is a good option. You can always try searching another option if one option fails. I don’t know if IVF will suite in your case. Whatever be the situation, I think you must not take a risk. You should go for a surrogacy. However, surrogacy may be costly for you. But, it is always better to erase problems by giving off money. Don’t take panic and everything will be fine. I think this forum gives a good platform where we can talk with each other.

Did you go without sex did you take anything how me and my boyfriend are trying

So it is possible correct? I been having some symptoms of being pregnant.

Did u ever conceived

do you know how they closed her uterus after removing the tubes? ive heard cauterization fails and allows sperm and egg through the uterus but my dr did a double tie and suture to close my uterus. I am wondering if your wife had this also?

Amen. Happy for you