Hello, guys. I have started working out in the gym to burn some fat. My treadmill countrer show how I burned many calories, but I don't feel like that. I would like to know whether calorie countrers on exercise machines are reliable. Thanks for all your replies. This will mean a lot to me. Bye!

Hello to you too. I know what you mean. Those fancy machines with lights and beepers seem like you burnt million calories till now. You should know that what readouts show you, it isn't what you have really burnt. It is an estimated burning according to many studies and examinations. If you put your age and kilos and you spend some time on treadmill, then the calories you see are just an estimation. You can say that a counter shows what an average person would lose on treadmill. You should talk to your instructor. He will give you an exact information. Good luck!