I’m trying to get in shape for my vacation and I’ve been watching my diet and started exercising about a month ago. Since I’ve already paid for the month of gym membership I had a free try on Flabelos vibration machine the other day, and even though I was on it for only 10 minutes I really feel like it does some good work, since my muscles hurt like I had full workout done.

Since my trainer insists that weights must be part of my exercise routine, but I also want to try few more Flabelos trainings, I’m wondering is it possible to do weight training on Flabelos machine?

you can always ask the gym personnel, of course, but I don't think you'd be physically able to both use the Flabelos vibration machine and do the weights exercises correctly at the same time. The machine also has a limitation of total weight it can carry, so that also counts in.

Since it takes you only 10 minutes on the machine, and I assume your strenght workout takes much longer, perhaps you can shorten your weight training on days when you use the Flabelos, or make some similar adjustment.