So your doctor won't be able to tell if you miscarried or aborted?

Why are you so worried? instead be glad and strongto face such obligation after all your dealing with life!

I found this thread through google and have a private question. Is there anyway i could speak to you privately?

Before 11 months i had an abortion in the 5th week of my pregnancy and now ii am undergone treatment for pcod problem if a new doctor does scanning means do they get know about abortion

Is best to leave religious beliefs out of this forum. Not everyone believe in a god. The Buddhists for example do not believe in a god. Buddhists believe in karma. Aborted fetuses have souls. The souls have chi or prana not depleted yet. So, will wander around depending on the age of foetus.

zulu59 , what u said is SO NOT TRUE. Ultrasound can detect a scar if it is big enough. Even small ones can be detected through hysteroscopy.

This question is off topic, but me and my girlfriend had sex before she underwent a surgical abortion for a month old baby. Now a month had passed after the procedure and we never had sex after the abortion but now, she said she feel like she's pregnant again (or still pregnant). How is this possible?

but how is it possible have any medical test

HAVE ANY MEDICAL TEST