Hi there.

My brother told me about this product called Nugenix. His friend used it and he was super satisfied with it. I know that friend of his, I’ ve seen him a couple of times. He was always obese, and lately he got a really nice shape.

I believe this product made him that slim. Perhaps he exercised and was on a diet too, but I believe what deserves most credits is this product.

Anyway, since I don’t know anything about this product, can you please tell me – is this product suitable for women? Can women use it for weight loss?

No girl, no way!

Don’t use that stuff. It’s made for men who want to boost their testosterone level. You don’t wanna do that to your body. Even though we’re talking about small doses of testosterone, it might mess up your hormones. It might mess up your menstrual cycle.

Increased testosterone levels may lead to a change in your voice. Your body hair may start to grow faster and it may increase.

So no, definitely not a women’s product. If you ask me, not even men should be using this kind of products ( and when I say ‘’this kind of products’’ I mean generally all testosterone boosters).

I’ve used Nugenix, I am super satisfied with the results. Some people say that after some time I’ll regret using it, but we will see about that. Currently I think using it was one of my smartest decisions lately. And I can say that I feel a lot better (like more energized and overall more healthy).

And for your question, SabrinaD is right. This product is not for women, even though I know a woman who is currently using it. Till now she didn’t have any side effects (like growing hair, voice changing etc.), but that does not mean it won’t happen soon. 

Cam young men 25 or older use this product

Is there something like this for women so we can get great results?

Nugenix in not a testosterone booster in itself. Ive been using Tribulus and Zma supplements individually. Nugenix puts my special brew in one package. Its good for recovery after working out. You also sleep better and don't have muscle soreness in the morning! You have to check your body. It wont harm you women need to see if there ok with any hormone changes!

I was diagnosed years ago that my body doesn't produce any testosterone and women have to have so much of it in there chemical make up. It mimics menopause like every symptom so I had a hormone panel done and that was what it was. I've been taking something called Alpha Test for men with no side effects but if I don't take it I can tell a difference. I heard this product was good and wanted to know if it was better than what I am taking now