New Reply New Topic Followed by 11 people

Hello, I am 44 years old and I am having some serious problems with sleeping. I would like to know if I can deal with it without the help of the doctors. A friend of mine who had a similar problem recommended me to try with Ambien. Since I am not eager to go to a doctor, I need to know if I can buy that medication without a prescription.

You can, and there are plenty of sites on internet where you can acquire this medication. But that is not the problem. The problem is in the fact that Ambien will most likely help you, but there is still the question why did the sleeping problem occur in the first place. Ambien will deal with the consequences but without a doctor’s help you will not be able to determine a cause and that is very important.

Yes, the Ambien will only help temporarily. And contrary to what a lot of people say, it IS addictive, both physically and psychologically, and produces tolerance and withdrawal.

i've dealt with insomnia for 12 years now. i've used every medication and over time, i never go to the doctor anymore. contact me if you want to know the websites I use.

also, try checking out the tips for insomnia on discusssleep.com

consulting to a doctor face to face is very important. ambien is very effective...

Ambien is a dangerous medication, so I doubt you can get from some online shop. That would be illegal.

Dear Napoleon,

I wish this were a free country, but I guess because too many people are addictive prone, drugs such as Ambien are prescription only. Ambien being a schedule IV drug.

But that shouldn't deter you from seeking medical help from a doctor. You seem to be suffering from some pretty bad insomnia. I know you don't want to take the time or effort but really all you have to do is tell him your symptoms and he will offer you medication because you do seem to have a medical problem. Your body needs restful sleep. I would find a different solution eventually, however, because Ambien and other sleep drugs are somewhat hard on the body if used long term.

Hi there read your response and I'm looking for ambien bcuz my doctor does not prescribe me anymore....but my main concern is getting ripped off by an internet transaction and I never receive my order so can you recommend me a legit site

william83 wrote:

please tell me the websites you have used, I am looking for 10mg
ambien

would you please send me the websites you used. I take Ambien, 10mg now thru my dr., its just that i can't sleep but 2-3 hrs at a time. I would apreciate any ino.

I do need help. It cost so much to go to the doctor every month and he wont do refills.

please tell me what website you use, my email is

***post is edited by moderator *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

when u send me an email tell me that its for the ambian site or i won't know who you are , thank you , i have been dealing with insomnia for the past 18 yrs, n i just recently heard of ambain , tThanks Zana

I have been using Ambien for about five years now. As a truck driver I need to sleep when I lay my head down and I cannot have a drug lingering in my system like most barbiturates do. Ambien is the best in my books. The problem is sometimes I have to sleep twice in one day and the insurance company and the pharmacies dictate what the doctor can do. They will only allow me 30 pills a month and that is not always enough anyone know where I can get Ambien when I need them without dealing with the stupid pharmacies. My doctor knows my usage and has no problem with prescriptions he knows I do not abuse it and he checks me out twice a year anyway I'm not looking to do anything illegal and I don't want to pay a fortune for the dumb things either. Some sites I've seen one $370 for 60 pills that is a big ripoff. I could see at the most paying one or two dollars but not three and four dollars that's robbery

what sites do you use?

I would sure like to know which sites are valid to order Ambien if anyone can please help.  Thanks!