New Reply New Topic Followed by 13 people

i'm 17 years old and my period is almost a week late and i have sore boobs. usually i get bad cramps before my period, i have been geting them but they arent that bad and then they just go away. i havent had sex but my boyfirend has fingered me. is it possible to get pregnant if he had a little bit of sperm on his hand? or am i just getting all worried over nothing. i was also thinking that i am late becasue i was really really stessed just before i was due to get my period. so could that be a reason why? if anyone can help me that would be great. i dont know wat to do anymore i'm stressing myself out thinking about it and its affecting my school work.

If he has sperm on his finger, then yes. You could be pregnant.
Better go for a check-up

What if my boyfriend washed his hands with really hot water and then fingered me?

Sperm cannot live outside the body. so no you are NOT pregnant

This scenerio is not very optimal for producing a pregnancy so the chances are very slim...and impossiable if washed his hands at all impossiable if he waited more than a few seconds after getting the sperm on his hands because the guest was right, sperm cannot live outside the body....at least not for very long. And once it has dried...its dead and gone forever. It would have to be a noticeable amount that was recent and still wet ...no RE-wet...but still wet. and even then the chances are very small. They would have to be some pretty strong sperm.
I see that the original post is over 2 years old but if she were to ever come back I am sure she would tell you she was NOT pregnant.

i havent had sex with my bf bt he has fingered me ...i was givin him a hand job and i had him sperm on my thumb but when he fingered me he did it to hard and i started bleedin a vry tiny bit n after a couple of minutes i put my hand down to check how much i was bleedin with the same hand i used to give him a hand job...but before i had put my hand down i wiped his sperm off my thumb ...when i put my hand down onli 4 about 2 secs i jus touched it n realised it was the same hand so i quickly took it out...what are th chances of me being pregnant ...i ment to be on ma period nxt week bt im scared....

This happened to me as well, and i was freaking out! my boyfriends dad is a doctor and we decided to tell me, he laughed and said that there is no way you can get pregnant by been fingered and that he has never heard of a women getting pregnant by getting fingered, he said you have to have direct contact with the penis and vagina and he needs to cum either right outside of your vagina or inside of you to get pregnant. so don't worry, he even did a pregnancy test and it came out negative. no need to worry, the more you worry the later it will come. hope it all turns out well.

I don't mean to worry you but it is possible.... my girlfriend got pregnant from me fingering her when I had semen on my hand.

My boyfriend and I had sex the other day. He came a little bit, but only a minimal amount touched my vagina. He never came IN me. When we got up we only found sperm on my leg. I wiped off my vagina and there was just a little trace of sperm on the towel. May I be prego?

My boyfriend fingered me after touching his penis...
He was turned on and stuff but he didn't even come.
I was just wondering if a guy gets wet when he's turned on, even though he didn't start masturbating or didn't even try to...he just moved it...but if it was wet his hand might have gotton wet too.

Is there a way I could be pregnant?
That was two days after my period stopped coming.

Should I worry about it?

Guest wrote:

I think that it might be possible. a slight chance at the most...

Guest wrote:

Is there a way I could be pregnant?

Should I worry about it?

I am having the same problem...But its different because he waited a little bit before he started fingering again so I am also concerned if I might have gotten pregnant or not.

im 5 week pregnant, i did a hand job to my boyfriend, after he come we star to play with the sperm like giving me a massage and he play there with me....we was a little bit drunk and for bad luck i was in my fertil days....yes you can get pregnant

Okay, after reading all these i'm starting to relax, but i have been so stressed for the past month. Then me and my boyfriend got together, we had sex once and when we wanted to do it again right after, he didnt have another condom so we decided not to. So we started messing around instead and he fingered me but he might have had come on his finger. But he wiped it off before and there was like 30 seconds or so inbetween. You think i'm safe? or Should I take a test...cause now my period is late. So I dont know whether to think I might be pregnant or whether i'm starting late from all my stress.

i had sex with my x-boyfreind and we didn't use a condom and im scared that i am pragnant and the day after he aked my what would i do if he was my baby daddy am later sart to talk to my friends and tellin people i gave him a blowjob which i didn't and people are laughtin at me can i be preganat