New Reply New Topic Followed by 16 people

its different always because its just her 3rd period since she start getting period her last period is 2 months long and the last last period is 2 and a half months long is really different she said because she doesnt count it. so... is her chance of pregnancy or not? btw she is urinating every 30minutes which scares me everytime i dont know what to do. maybe she drinks too much fluid?

thank you, she's urinating every 30 minutes and it scares me everytime. we cant use pregnancy tests we are trying to hide what we done in her parents im truly regretting this i will never do that again :( good luck on yours.
ps: still can't sleep because of this. im really stressed out.

Health Elite

The likelihood is extremely low. I would say it was next to zero. It would have helped to have had some dates to look at. It is always a good idea to keep records of the menstrual cycle.

Frequent urination could be for all sorts of reasons, e.g. cystitis

i've had the same, but i got the pill just incase, i doubt you're pregnant, if you've not missed your period then you're fine. whereas i missed mine and had to get the pill quick time. don't stress yourself babe, but make sure no matter even if it breaks, always use a condom, don't risk pulling out because look where it got me

To those who are worried.... I don't know why other people are answering questions on this particular subject but I will tell you why I do. I remember sitting in a drug store bathroom with a pregnancy test after I had convinced myself I was pregnant. In my mind it was true. I knew I probably wasn't. I had never had sex. But my fiance had fingered me while he masturbated and I thought WHAT IF.... In my mind I was doing something WRONG... looking back it wasn't the "what if" that made me feel pregnant it was that I thought I had done something wrong and I was going to be punished. AKA I was going to get pregnant just because there was a 1% possibility of sperm leaping from one hand to another. But, I had lied and snuck around and... I deserved... what?
Now I understand everything I went through was psychosomatic. I was wrestling with the feelings I had. What I wanted vs. What I believed. What I wanted vs. what he wanted. Becoming pregnant in my mind was also a way to keep us scared of what we were dealing with. A big choice. Sex is a big choice. Sex can be scary. If you are not ready it's ok. Both for a guy and a girl. If you find yourself here then you might not be ready. But one thing I can say. When I was ready, I had a condom! For me it WAS actually my wedding night. Which is still amazing to me. No idea how I lasted. But to each his own. Make the right choice for you and only YOU! It is ok to be selfish with your body.

What to do in these conditions? Please tell

Health Elite

What exactly do you mean? To what 'conditions' do you refer?

If you detail your own particular situation, some advice might be able to be given.

Aaaaaah thank you

Hey! I would like to hear your opinions about my situation. So, 2 days ago I was making out with my girlfriend. She was giving me ha****b. Before that, I wiped precum from my genital into my hand (I've always have lots of precum). Then I briefly wiped my hand into my jeans. After 30 seconds, I fingered her. The problem is, that I'm not sure, if my hand was completely dry before fingering her. There's a chance, that my finger was little wet from precum. From the comments I saw here, I believe, threre's a chance, that she might be pregnant. I just would like to know what's the chance? Is is the same chance like having unprotected sex? Or even is it the same chance like cumming inside her? Can somebody tell me, what's approxiametly percentage chance of being pregnant? Thanks.

Yeah, thanks. But I'm still worried, because some people here wrote, that they got pregnant just from precum and fingering ..

Health Elite
The post you appreciated gives false information.

I did the same thing and I'm having abdominal pain what could be wrong. Could I be pregnant

Health Elite

You did the same thing as ... what? and when?

Whatever you did yesterday would not make you pregnant today. That process takes several days.

Also for anything to have pregnancy potential, it would have to occur at a fertile time. However, you have given no cycle data or dates, nor any specific detail about what exactly happened.

Did u got pregnant

It depends how much sperms there was, but due to the symptoms you're most probably pregnant